HirumaShigure

Thor reveal article up on FFG website

I think the likely guess is a recent event considering they are going off recent depictions in the game so far.  Though it doesn't need to be the name of an existing event as some people have said.  I think it would be really funny if they are just messing with us and the blank segments have different font sizes.  It says" the multiverse of madness" or something :)

12 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Getting real tired of going back a page to reference this, tbh :P 

what’s the boy sticking out behind his head in huddle one if he’s a surgeon? Do their hairnet things tie in the back like that?

Yes, they do. Also, thank you for quoting that :)

Well I'm pretty sure it's not "The School of Gifted Mutants" lol.

X-Men will come one day though...  Wolverine alone is such a money maker.  I really hope they intersperse the most popular heroes with less popular ones though.  If they fire all their big guns in the beginning I fear they will be out of ammo to keep greater interest in the game.  But I am a pessimist.

Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange and Hulk will be my guesses for the three heroes.

first thought I had on the sorry was Age of Ultron, but with the core already having Ultron I doubt it’s that.

i also doubt its Xmen related, but don’t have a good idea for what it could be...

3 hours ago, Big J Money said:

I really hope they intersperse the most popular heroes with less popular ones though.  If they fire all their big guns in the beginning I fear they will be out of ammo to keep greater interest in the game.  But I am a pessimist.

Yeah, they’ve made several LCG’s now so I have some faith that they know to do that. Plus we already have Ms Marvel—not that she’s unpopular, but she’s not nearly as big a character due to having no movies yet.

And even when they feel like they’re running out of popular heroes that aren’t in the game, they can just start turning Allies into heroes. I hope some come sooner than later (Hawkeye, Falcon) but they have sooooo much content to pull from for this one.

I never expected to see Wonder Man even as an ally  (when I really think about it, maybe in Scarlet Witch). So am pleasantly surprised. I had no prior knowledge of Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel so it was really fun that the game had me researching her before we play with her. Her deck looks like a lot of janky fun. I know it won't be for everybody but I'm excited to play her. 

39 minutes ago, HirumaShigure said:

I never expected to see Wonder Man even as an ally  (when I really think about it, maybe in Scarlet Witch). So am pleasantly surprised. I had no prior knowledge of Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel so it was really fun that the game had me researching her before we play with her. Her deck looks like a lot of janky fun. I know it won't be for everybody but I'm excited to play her. 

I was thinking Wonder Man would make an interesting hero for the game, since he’s got a decently interesting Alter ego... pleased to see him in the game though!

21 hours ago, Big J Money said:

I really hope they intersperse the most popular heroes with less popular ones though.  If they fire all their big guns in the beginning I fear they will be out of ammo to keep greater interest in the game.  But I am a pessimist.

I think they're already doing this. Ms Marvel and Wrecking Crew are good examples. 

May's hero looks like it could be Iceman.  He's often depicted with a bandana, and his hand's silhouette looks a bit like there's extra crap on the inside of the wrist (Ice).

I agree that April could be Shadowcat with hopefully Lockheed.

June could be Cyclops, hand reaching to his eyes and all.

If all three are X-Men, then the story box would probably be Age of Apocalypse.

Kitty pryde looks to be the first pic with ponytail and gloves

Second pic looks like the character is doing a "flame on" type of pose with flames, or something starting to ignite from his hand with a collared jacket. Johnny Storm/Bobby Drake/Johnny Blaze.

Third pic definately appears to be a lab coat and we have Hulk as an ally, so I dont think its Banner which adds Pym to my guess.

The first two pics have me pretty confused. I'd think pic one would be Kitty Pryde, but I wasn't expecting her until some kind of X-men Story Box, so not really sure. The second has me completely clueless. Whoever it is, I think they like wearing baseball caps backwards, but other than that I got nothing. The third has me thinking it could be Dr. Strange. Those sleeves are really puffy looking, so maybe it's him in surgical scrubs or his normal wizard outfit minus the cape. Then again there are probably lots of characters with puffy shirts so who knows :P

I won't even guess at the box expansion. I got no idea on that. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:26 PM, SpiderMana said:

what’s the boy sticking out behind his head in huddle one if he’s a surgeon? Do their hairnet things tie in the back like that?

Yes.  They often do:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiv94LZwanmAhUDup4KHbMGDfcQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsurgicalcaps.com%2Fcollections%2Fsurgical-caps&psig=AOvVaw0gQlzKaonDK59m4G1PgPxU&ust=1576013413761607

I think it's definitely Stephen Strange, prepped for surgery.  The pose is just too perfect. 

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8L8wHeTP1qM/WPI_nCNMv-I/AAAAAAAAK1k/-BnPxNY6xbohkrsuCoIvlHAH0nTWptihACLcB/s1600/040.jpg

Edited by KBlumhardt

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 PM, SpiderMana said:

My thought is that the next hero has to be of natural Justice Aspect...... 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, HirumaShigure said:

For silhouettes I was thinking a woman in a dress, at first I thought a gloved hand, but maybe that is a bracelet? So I'm thinking someone dressed for a gala/ball?

It could be Kate Bishop.  She is Avenger related, high society, and has a show coming.

8 hours ago, OttRod said:

I still believe the silhouettes are red herrings and it will still be Ghost Rider Justice.

I think there’s still a strong case that Robbie Reyes Ghostrider is in the pipeline, if only because he’s an avenger depicted in the cards who hasn’t shown up yet. 

characters depicted who haven’t shown up yet;

Cover

Star-lord

Rocket raccoon

Cards

The Wasp

Dumdum Dugan

Iron Fist

Silver Sable

Misty Knight

Hercules (Thor’s aggression)

Gamora

Doctor Strange

Edited by Derrault

6 hours ago, Derrault said:

I think there’s still a strong case that Robbie Reyes Ghostrider is in the pipeline, if only because he’s an avenger depicted in the cards who hasn’t shown up yet. 

characters depicted who haven’t shown up yet;

Hercules (Thor’s aggression)

He's in Thor's pack as an Ally.

So, going to redirect back to Thor here.  Anyone else feel that Thor's kit is better than She-Hulk's kit in just about everyway?

Really struggling to see why I would play She-Hulk over Thor ever except for theme 

55 minutes ago, Tarliyn said:

So, going to redirect back to Thor here.  Anyone else feel that Thor's kit is better than She-Hulk's kit in just about everyway?

Really struggling to see why I would play She-Hulk over Thor ever except for theme 

Because it's fun? And different? And because she is better than Thor is at controlling/removing threat and that might just be what your team needs?