HirumaShigure

Thor reveal article up on FFG website

I was hoping Loki was a large enough villain to get a pack in the future. 

Will anyone really play Hercules at that cost?  Unless there is a way to engage other minions from other players as an action, this card seems like Aggression fodder.

Edited by OttRod
forgot a word

I like that 2 allies are included in this Hero Pack which most likely means Ms. Marvel Protection will have 2 and Cap Leadership will have 3.   Makes sense since they're pushing the ally build with Leadership.  Leadership would then essentially have 6 allies, Hero ally and then X neutral allies.  Makes The Triskelion actually playable

Edited by OttRod
Ms. instead of Captain

mc06en_a1-teaser-image2.png

I like how wrong we were. Everyone was assuming April would be a 4th and 'final' hero pack of this 'cycle' followed by a Story Box in May. 

I can only presume that the april pack is still Justice, but all other predictions are out!

Although this does mean that we have 'only' 6 scenarios to play between release in Nov 2019 and Story Box in July 2020. 

Edited by jonboyjon1990

21 minutes ago, Silverburst3 said:

@OttRod Against Ultron or Klaw, Hercules will likely only cost 3-4 resources (due to the number of minions) at which point it’s a 3-4 resource investment for potentially 12 damage which seems fair to me

Ok, I can see your point, but he's a god and should get 5 health.

35 minutes ago, Caldias said:

Anyone else thinking Age of Apocalypse for story box?

If Andrew didn't out and out say there was no current products in the pipe for the FF I'd say it was maybe The "Coming" of "Galactus".  Though the font looks like it supports a 3 or 4 letter word better so Age is a better guess.  it could also be the "Fall" of "The Mutants" or the "Days" of "Future Past".  The ladder would make me pretty excited.  All those would obviously mean X-Men coming, which I think would be a very popular move.  Could also be the "War" of "Kings" if they wanted to do Guardians and/or Inhuman characters. 

My guess is the silhouettes are alter egos for the heroes.  The one in the middle looks like it is wearing a backwards baseball cap.  Good lord I hope it isn't Adam-X :)  The one in the far left is the most interesting shape.

Add:  Another idea is we just went through the War of the Realms in the comics, which also fits.  Probably was going on or just finished around the boxes development.  Also it would fit with their current releases which are all pretty much current depictions of these characters.  Though not sure what heroes would be featured in that box.  I think that's my best educated guess.

Edited by phillos

Kitty Pride maybe... is that a scarf flowing down the right?  it almost looks like a dog paw or something.  Kinda weird for a hand :)  the picture cuts off weirdly at the bottom if we look at it as a woman with a pony tail.

39 minutes ago, Caldias said:

I think middle looks like Dr. Strange in the OR

I could see that.

Edited by phillos

So if the story box have 5 heroes and will have 6 individual and 5 in core set,the sum is 16 heroes 4 for every aspect.also with 3 villians in the story box will have 8 in total.2 heroes/1 villian ratio.also i think the  heroes that is introduced in every "cycle" will lead to story box like the MCU did with the movies.

First definitely looks like x-men art.  Kitty Pride would be good guess with pony tail/ scarf.  

Last looks kinda like cyclops when he is reaching for his visor or glasses.

If keeping with x-men theme middle ones hand is up kinda like gambit when holding a card.

Edited by Nerdmagic

I'm not surprised by the two extra hero packs. I thought the idea of having a team of four heroes in the story box seemed unrealistic given that FFG clearly wants every deck playable preconstructed. There'll be two in the story box to make up for the two extra heroes.

For June I think it could be wonder man. Festival he is a avengers and for now we see Only avengers affiliated heroes. And secondly the pose of the silhouette have Simon Williams vibes.

20 minutes ago, Slobosoy1 said:

For June I think it could be wonder man. Festival he is a avengers and for now we see Only avengers affiliated heroes. And secondly the pose of the silhouette have Simon Williams vibes.

Ms marvel isn’t an avenger.  While it is true they are skewing avenger heavy, they could easily have another non-avenger

Edited by pixcalcis

39 minutes ago, Slobosoy1 said:

He’s Leadership Ally in Cap’s expansion, so it doesn’t seem likely.