Sign in to follow this  
cadetvw

Sector 47: Battle Report Blog

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum,

I figured I would throw my hat in the Blog ring since people are making videos, updating blogs, starting podcasts, etc.  Therefore, I started my own blog. It'll mostly be Battle Reports, and then eventually, once I get a RITR campaign going some stylized narrative bettle reports/stories.  Also, from time to time there may be other random articles about Armada, it's my blog so I reserve the write about my love of Armada however I so choose.  Howeever, I spent a bit working up a couple reports to start so it's not entierly empty at the moment (about 5 things total to read). 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave comments/critiques about anything here or on the site.

https://swasector47.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!

And the final report from Georgia is up.  Thanksgiving ate a lot of time up thus the delay.  Also, I've got a couple of practice RITR games in the queue to write up on half day airplane ride so expect them soon.

Great stuff! Those are some fantastic write ups! 

BTW, where did you place in the tournament? I know you scored 21 points, with MOV being a tie breaker with the other two on 21. So did that mean you came first? 

Thanks for reading! Unfortunately I didn’t  place first though. I ended up in 4th, still good enough for me. I’ll do a quick final write up of the end result for the whole tourney. It’ll shamelessly steal from the Prime spreadsheet tracker though, give some views into the other top lists.

Edited by cadetvw
Spelling is hard