C Vic20

Huge ship conversion kit availability in Canada

I'm still waiting for my local store to get this in stock.  I preordered a few weeks before release but they still have not received any from their supplier.  So I started looking elsewhere and I see that it is out of stock in many places.   Any idea what is going on?  Any thoughts about where I could find some at a reasonable price?   Thanks.

401 Games and BoardGameBliss had a few of these about two weeks ago.  I snagged the last one from BoardGameBliss a couple of days ago. :)  You're right though, no one seems to have any.  Meeplemart is sold out too.  It looks like your best bet, if you need it right now, would be to get it from FFG directly.  You'll get dinged the conversion, but most of my orders direct from FFG have shipped quickly and didn't get hit with duty.

Edited by Digitalfiends

Just now, C Vic20 said:

It almost seems like FFG seriously underestimated the demand.  I wonder what has been going on over there with all the missteps lately.

Yeah, especially now since you can only get the Raider via 1st ed product + Huge Ship Conversion kit.  So now the product is in even more demand.  When I'm at BoardGameBliss tomorrow I'll ask them if they know when they'll be getting more or if they have any left at the distributor's warehouse.