Sign in to follow this  
Pallidus1983

The Expanded Player's Guide.

In the book on page 104 it says "When creating a new specialization tree, start with the blank sheet presented in this book". I don't see the page they are talking about

Edited by Pallidus1983

Yea, looks like they either forgot or decided not to include the blank sheet in the book. The page 104 reference also notes it's available for download - so hopefully is, or will be.

Does anybody have an idea of how long we must wait for this book to be available in digital form on drivethrurpg?

It strikes me as odd that a product is not made available in both fornats at the same time. But I have no idea as both the rules and Terrinoth were both available when I first startwd out in Genesys.

I so want to be able to add the new magic types to my character.

7 minutes ago, StephenEsven said:

Does anybody have an idea of how long we must wait for this book to be available in digital form on drivethrurpg?

It strikes me as odd that a product is not made available in both fornats at the same time. But I have no idea as both the rules and Terrinoth were both available when I first startwd out in Genesys.

I so want to be able to add the new magic types to my character.

Here are the historical release dates:

unknown.png

So going off of historical data…anytime between 0 and 28 days after the street date 🙄

14 hours ago, DarthDude said:

As an european I hope sooner than later for the pdf, because the printed versions tend to be available here more than 1 month after the initial release in the US. 😁

As a fellow european i second that. Our local gameshop has the GM screen now but no EPG. 

my experience is much harsher

printed CRB arrived 6 months late, printed RoT 4 Months late at retail price.

before that you could order online at 2-3 times retail price (in Euro).

the printed GM's Screen is currently 49.90 Euro on Amazon (Retail Price USD 14.95)

8 hours ago, Archellus said:

As a fellow european i second that. Our local gameshop has the GM screen now but no EPG. 

Sadly true...

Though it was announced for December, but the year was not specified.

Edited by Seam

Believe it or not, here at the FFG Gaming Center in Roseville, MN I just got the call today that my pre-order of the EPG and GM screen is in.  Too bad I already bought them down the street at The Source almost 2 weeks ago.  😃

I am hoping the PDF version of the EPG will be available tomorrow or friday.

6 hours ago, Zszree said:

😃

I am hoping the PDF version of the EPG will be available tomorrow or friday.

Agreed.  I've been hoping it would release before my next session this Saturday, most notably for the transformation magic my Changeling player will be using, after my group pressed to change systems to Genesys.  Second session with the system, so still trying to figure out what the **** I'm doing.

Edit: Huh, didn't think H E double hockey stick would be filtered on an RPG forum.

Edited by ArgentumLupus

As anyone else noticed the "Animal Companion" talent is missing? There is the Improved one that mentions it... and somewhere else it mentions it (an example I think) and states it is a Tier 3 talent... but there is nothing in my book.

Edited by BrashFink

5 minutes ago, BrashFink said:

As anyone else noticed the "Animal Companion" talent is missing? There is the Improved one that mentions it... and somewhere else it mentions it (an example I think) and states it is a Tier 3 talent... but there is nothing in my book.

It's in the corebook, page 77. Literally the first Tier 3 Talent.