Delta8

Candians at Worlds

3 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Could you be less of an *** when what amounts to an unusual oddity is pointed out? Definitely... 😠

Clearly I could not. 

Nah, don't worry about it @Hiemfire - I wasn't trying to to throw you under a bus or anything. I think you read too much into my comment, but if you felt slighted I do apologize for my somewhat off-key mannerisms.

4 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Clearly I could not. 

Nah, don't worry about it @Hiemfire - I wasn't trying to to throw you under a bus or anything. I think you read too much into my comment, but if you felt slighted I do apologize for my somewhat off-key mannerisms.

Accepted. Hopefully Delta does end up being able to connect with the person they're looking for and it works out. Friends are good to have. :)

On 11/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, 6ixorganizer said:

We lost track of the blizzard sqd and Calgary guys. I think we're only missing 3 of the 36(?) Canadians. 

as far as I know we only had one bliz member there. 2 other Edmontontians. but only one bliz :(

next year tho. full on Blizzard and Chinooks incoming! 

12 minutes ago, Delta8 said:

Anyone? 

I'm working on an answer for you. I met that gentleman and worlds too going to the Eagles Pub with Tim Bo and Tristan. I'm trying to get in touch with them for a name for you that I'll PM to you. 

3 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

One of the friendliest species in the galaxy.  Bump into them and they'll apologize and offer you a donut.

It is all true.  The species even had to create the mythic "Apology Act" because of its overuse of the word "sorry".

It is also possible that 15% of their DNA is part maple syrup :P

2 hours ago, 6ixorganizer said:

I think they defend the Empire by protecting the Candian Gate from the hordes of chaos in the eye of terror. 

I thought they were a species physically made of glucose based crystals of vibrant colors. :D