Delta8

Candians at Worlds

Met a cool Canadian fella at worlds on Wednsday before the LCQ.   Was gonna add um on FB but cant remember name.  Anyone know if there is a Canadian page somewhere. Thanks

1 minute ago, Delta8 said:

Met a cool Canadian fella at worlds on Wednsday before the LCQ.   Was gonna add um on FB but cant remember name.  Anyone know if there is a Canadian page somewhere. Thanks

That's... really not much to go on... Do you know what part of Canada they were from? Yes, there is a facebook page you should probably start at. Star Wars Gaming Ontario group. The PTL Toronto group organized a hotel block and transportation for a large number of Canadians to worlds. 

1 hour ago, Delta8 said:

There are multiple Canadian Facebook groups.  Can you give us a few more clues?  Height, glasses, accents?  Right now, saying it's a guy from Canada is um... not much to go on.  We're all cool here :P (and/or cold)

Edited by dotswarlock

23 hours ago, feltipern1 said:

Canada's a lot bigger than Toronto. Just saying.  However, it's likely that your mystery player came from Ontario.

True, but the point was that the PTL organized Team Canada this year, not that everyone who went was from Toronto. 

A description of the player, or his list would be useful. 

2 hours ago, LagJanson said:

You’re right. How dare he not dedicate his life to this forum.

1 hour ago, Dragon_King said:

tss I know, right?!

33ixr3.png

Normally worth a chuckle, but they did ask for help on something and then, it seems, didn't bother to check if others responded.

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

Normally worth a chuckle, but they did ask for help on something and then, it seems, didn't bother to check if others responded.

It was the American Turkey Day yesterday. Family is a thing that can happen. There are enough reasons that the immediate negative reaction to not be taken seriously here. I say we give him a week before we grab the pitchforks, torches and greased hamsters.

2 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

It was the American Turkey Day yesterday.

I'm more than aware.

3 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

There are enough reasons that the immediate negative reaction to not be taken seriously here. I say we give him a week before we grab the pitchforks, torches and greased hamsters.

Then put yours away. You'd replied to the OP w/n 5min of their post. Even being the day before Thanksgiving (which tends to be a travel day for those who didn't/couldn't take the rest of the week off) it is unusual for them not to have replied to you in return. That is all gadwag and I were pointing out. Could real life have interfered, quite possible. Could you be less of an *** when what amounts to an unusual oddity is pointed out? Definitely... 😠