Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Is it true that expansion content appears on previous adventures?

I mean. Core set and Ember Crown campaigns have enough juice for me still. But it would be nice to know that things from this expansion can give an extra texture to the old ones. It would be a reason for buying now or wait a bit still.

Thanks everyone!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Charleesatch said:

Hi all,

Is it true that expansion content appears on previous adventures?

I mean. Core set and Ember Crown campaigns have enough juice for me still. But it would be nice to know that things from this expansion can give an extra texture to the old ones. It would be a reason for buying now or wait a bit still.

Thanks everyone!!!

It does! I haven't tried it yet with the new content, but that has been confirmed by the designers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kunitzu San said:

It does! I haven't tried it yet with the new content, but that has been confirmed by the designers.

Thanks mate!!

Now the real adventure is to find the expansion here in the UK.

Wish you all a nice weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

There is no back of box to list sleeve count. Anyone know how many and which kinds? I assume 5 tarot for the new characters but how many small sleeves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mrmoto66 said:

 

There is no back of box to list sleeve count. Anyone know how many and which kinds? I assume 5 tarot for the new characters but how many small sleeves?

It says 3 packs of the small sleeves (50 sleeves each). The exact number is around... 130-135? But I can't remember exactly offhand :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My copy of the expansion is on its way to me, but I have downloaded the PDF of the rule book.  Adding up the different types of small (American mini) cards, I get a total of 134.   Then 5 tarot-sized hero cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...