Darth Sanguis

Onager & Starhook delayed

3 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

We (Armada players) see this and say "yeah saw that coming" and go back to what we were doing.

Legion Players "The sky is falling, what is FFG doing?, this is the end!".

Welcome to our world Legion players.

They're taking it much better than I thought to be honest. lol 

2 minutes ago, SoonerTed said:

It's pretty amazing how this company consistently misses shipping items by Christmas.  Anecdotally, they are missing out on about $300 in purchases from my family (for me) for Christmas between Aramda and Legion

Yeah, you’d think it’s the one time of year when deadlines aren’t missed.

Yup. They are missing out on about $200 dfrom thanks to them missing this Christmas shipment. 

Maybe you need to contract new printers and shippers FF. Do faster work. 

7 minutes ago, geek19 said:

Yeah, I'm so mad at FFG that I'm gonna.... have to buy.... it. In. January. 

Dangit.

Ehhhhhh.... I'm a Star Wars fan, so I'm more toxic AF and salty than actually mad. 

WnSLIp0.gif

Excuse me while I go make 20 Youtube videos about how Kathleen Kennedy is to blame for "ruining" Armada too. 

Edited by Darth Sanguis

43 minutes ago, geek19 said:

Yeah, I'm so mad at FFG that I'm gonna.... have to buy.... it. In. January. 

Dangit.

In my household, money is tight in January due to paying for Christmas and other things (like a reset deductible).  I will get these eventually, but I won't be able to drop $300 in January in a single purchase.

Anyone know what supply or production issue is occurring. That’s armada and legion and x-wing being pushed back.

Wife is now looking for more Xmas presents. Had wave 8 and some of the X-Wing ships pre ordered for stocking fillers.

Think I might try Mel miniatures at this rate. Get some Kuat drive yard cards printed.

anyone got recommendations?

Just now, Wilson669 said:

Anyone know what supply or production issue is occurring. That’s armada and legion and x-wing being pushed back.

Wife is now looking for more Xmas presents. Had wave 8 and some of the X-Wing ships pre ordered for stocking fillers.

Think I might try Mel miniatures at this rate. Get some Kuat drive yard cards printed.

anyone got recommendations?

Stuff the stockings with the invoice order for the things you wanted and tell them they'll get it by fall

Just now, The Jabbawookie said:

I got that one year and it was cool to have something to look forward to.  IOUs work if you make them look nice.

Yep, my parents did it for me as a child. It was cool to have it show up randomly one day. Though a few times it didn't. Shopping online in the early 2000s and late 1990s was a toss up. lol

Just now, Spectre8174 said:

Wish they had come right out and said it in the live stream. Its getting old, but not surprising. Here I was thinking this one was going to be on time due to being on the boat Sept, October. Oh well least the game isn't going anywhere.

I knew as soon as the FFG live announcement article said "early 2020" then changed it back to Q4 when folks (myself included) start complaining on social media. The fact that they said multiple times in the live event "no dates locked in yet" pretty much solidified it for me. 

What's annoying is they've known it would be late since the end of October. 

Rule of thumb for hearing "optimistic" release dates from FFG? Treat it like a clown said it.