= 64 Points

Gozanti Cruisers (23)
• Darth Vader (1)
• Comms Net (2)
= 26 Points

Squadrons:
= 0 Points

Total Points: 397

I think I got netted 21(..ish?) Tournament points across 3 games; 7-4 win, 4-7 Loss, 10-1 Win. T’was super fun - Cheers to all who attended! :D 

1 hour ago, Crismcw said:

#3 for  UK Stockport:

Faction: Imperial
Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

Assault: Most Wanted
Defense: Contested Outpost
Navigation: Salvage Run

Imperial II (120)
• Strategic Adviser (4)
• Gunnery Team (7)
• Electronic Countermeasures (7)
• Leading Shots (4)
• XI7 Turbolasers (6)
• Chimaera (4)
• Entrapment Formation! (5)
= 157 Points

Arquitens Light Cruiser (54)
• Captain Needa (2)
• Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)
= 63 Points

• Moff Jerjerrod (23)
• Expert Shield Tech (5)
• Dual Turbolaser Turrets (5)
= 87 Points

• Captain Brunson (5)
• Dual Turbolaser Turrets (5)
= 64 Points

Gozanti Cruisers (23)
• Darth Vader (1)
• Comms Net (2)
= 26 Points

Squadrons:
= 0 Points

Total Points: 397

I think I got netted 21(..ish?) Tournament points across 3 games; 7-4 win, 4-7 Loss, 10-1 Win. T’was super fun - Cheers to all who attended! :D 

out of curiosity, how many people did vader choke?

31 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

out of curiosity, how many people did vader choke?

Brr, I think the Strategic advisor got murderised every game and maybe Needa once - with needa’s ship and TRC I didn’t have that many awful die rolls; and I often felt Cpt. Brunson/Moff JJ/Expert shield tech were too useful alive to reroll the odd Dice here and there.  

Total attendance I think was around 14-16. I’m pretty sure everyone walked away with a top16 prize. 

27 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

Any idea the total attendance? Are you telling me #1 was a netlist of Mack's Vancouver list?

@Truthiness

I noticed the score for the Neumünster prime are missing. They are on the T3 site (https://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tournament_results.php?tid=26220).
The scores were: 23, 20, 19, 18, 18, 16, 15, 14, 12, 10 from top to last.

But i guess you never analysed them so far. It could be a good data, to see how many points you need in average, and in relation to the participant. But this only works on pure swiss rounds, without any cut.

6 hours ago, Tokra said:

@Truthiness

I noticed the score for the Neumünster prime are missing. They are on the T3 site (https://www.tabletopturniere.de/t3_tournament_results.php?tid=26220).
The scores were: 23, 20, 19, 18, 18, 16, 15, 14, 12, 10 from top to last.

But i guess you never analysed them so far. It could be a good data, to see how many points you need in average, and in relation to the participant. But this only works on pure swiss rounds, without any cut.

Appreciated. I've never done anything with them for two reasons. 1) Spotty reporting. It's the thing I seem least likely to get. 2) The differing number of rounds makes it a little more difficult to gauge.

1 hour ago, Akhrin said:

Got the Stockton lists written up here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZIHSq8j2RNUp906bb277DBg6SYBzG6vuaJNauC0StA/edit?usp=sharing should be ready to go into the main sheet.

Missing objectives for 18th place but should have everything else there apart from the actual scores (will see if I can get those)

Added. Thank you!

On 2/10/2020 at 12:47 PM, Akhrin said:

Got the Stockton lists written up here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZIHSq8j2RNUp906bb277DBg6SYBzG6vuaJNauC0StA/edit?usp=sharing should be ready to go into the main sheet.

Missing objectives for 18th place but should have everything else there apart from the actual scores (will see if I can get those)

Woah.

I'm such a fan of the Interdictor that i wasn't able to field anything else than that triple interdictor list.

I just switched Brunson for Tua/ECM for personnal reason.

Dang! What a blast.

After a run away like a chicken against StarHawk/B-Wings winning a 6-5 with 31 MoV. I tough i was out of top players.

I beated 10-1 a Onager/Quasar Sloane acesball.

I beated 10-1 a Mc75+MC80Ho y-wing spam.

**** thoses Dictor are FUN!

Finished first!

Edited by AdmiralOldOwlz

Vienna Prime Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pQ3jRg5PG17Er6AE7TyjoqDJ44rva2Dol4H3w-5XI0M/edit#gid=410142021

Warning: I had to change the decimal separator from a . to  a , in the first table. This should not matter if you just copy paste the second table.

Some possible errors I noticed:

There seems to be an error in cell F97 "Squadrons (Imperial Fleets), 0 Squadrons, Winners". There is no check for Empire and it counts the entire field. Fixed in mine.

I think column "Regionals Full Lists Template ! CV"  (Large Total) doesn't count Onagers yet. Fixed in mine.

22 hours ago, RapidReload said:

Vienna Prime Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pQ3jRg5PG17Er6AE7TyjoqDJ44rva2Dol4H3w-5XI0M/edit#gid=410142021

Warning: I had to change the decimal separator from a . to  a , in the first table. This should not matter if you just copy paste the second table.

Some possible errors I noticed:

There seems to be an error in cell F97 "Squadrons (Imperial Fleets), 0 Squadrons, Winners". There is no check for Empire and it counts the entire field. Fixed in mine.

I think column "Regionals Full Lists Template ! CV"  (Large Total) doesn't count Onagers yet. Fixed in mine.

Yup, Onagers and Starhawks weren't counting. I fixed it in a way that makes future addition of new ships somewhat easier for me. Thanks!

No idea what happened with that single squad column for Imps, but that's fixed as well 

Edited by Truthiness

On 2/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, AdmiralOldOwlz said:

I'm such a fan of the Interdictor that i wasn't able to field anything else than that triple interdictor list...

Finished first!

Triple Interdictor, you say? I must see this list.