Sign in to follow this  
Slade

Defect

I'm turning to this forum to understand the FFG (Asmodee) policy for defect. My expansion has 13 misaligned cards and on the back there was a white line due to that. As result the text is fallen of and randomizing cards doesn't make sense due to the white line on the back.

I've reported this and got a immediate reply but no clear indication on how this would be solved, no additional quesiton on what of cards. I've send pictures but this doesn't allow you to identify the cards. My FLGS checked with Asmodee in Netherlands and all direct to central FFG/Asmodee policy on defect, i.e. no assitence from them at all.

After 2 mails to FFG and another report there was silence. Is this the new norm for FFG/Asmodee?

2 hours ago, Slade said:

Yes. With uploaded foto's for proof. Also followed up with email after initial response. Nothing after that. Do you know what email adres to use best?

It has to go through an approval process.  They don't really communicate.  From what I remember when I used their services, the ticket was eventually closed, and then a parcel arrived in the post some time later.

Not sure its coincidence but I got a reply today with excuses for delay. They also are waiting for replacement parts but it is in process.