Sign in to follow this  
voltagejim

Can bombs, mines, asteroids, etc from 1.0 be used in 2.0?

Can the tokens for the following things from 1.0 be used in 2.0?

bomb, mines, asteroids, debris, any other obstacle.  I am going through my 1.0 stuff figuring out what I can try and sell off, but even after buying the empire ocnversion kit it did not come with any mines or bombs

3 hours ago, voltagejim said:

Can the tokens for the following things from 1.0 be used in 2.0?

bomb, mines, asteroids, debris, any other obstacle.  I am going through my 1.0 stuff figuring out what I can try and sell off, but even after buying the empire ocnversion kit it did not come with any mines or bombs

Conversion kits do not come with bomb tokens. You need your first edition bomb tokens for the appropriate devices. Not all bomb tokens are in second edition yet but they soon will be when the Fully Loaded Devices pack comes out. 

Bomblets, proton bombs, proximity mines, Connor nets, seismic charges all good. 

Asteroids and debris are still good. Second edition core reuses some of them already.

Currently, the only Bomb tokens from 1.0 that do not have 2.0 releases are the Cluster Mines and Ion Bombs.  Everything else is available in 2.0, and you are 'expected' by FFG to use them (at least until early 2020, when the card packs come out).

If you have particularly-favoured debris or asteroid shapes, you can use the 1.0 versions.  2.0 doesn't have the complete selection, although most are duplicated - the ones from The Force Awakens core set are not all available.

19 hours ago, feltipern1 said:

Currently, the only Bomb tokens from 1.0 that do not have 2.0 releases are the Cluster Mines and Ion Bombs.  Everything else is available in 2.0, and you are 'expected' by FFG to use them (at least until early 2020, when the card packs come out).

Don't forget that we also don't have Thermal Detonators either.  Sometimes I miss the guaranteed stress.