Sign in to follow this  
Frimmel

Official squad-builder won't have huge ships.

this is pretty foolish, forcing us to use the squad builder for all the other variants, and then just dropping this on the ground. doesn't sit well considering that there aren't even points on the cards anymore. they are just encouraging people to use other squad builders at this point.

Can't say I'm surprised, the app is garbage and it doesn't seem there's any intention to change that.

FFG has stated they want to provide "the best possible squad builder experience", but they probably gave up on that shortly after the release of 2.0.

What on earth?

I am really surprised.. what the ****....

So basically there isn't an official way to use the huge ships. If there were no 3rd party apps then we would be screwed but so would ffg in that nobody would buy their stuff.. in fact maybe ill just do that now.

It's been how many months since they said they would support the products they are selling us yet STILL NO SUPPORT.  I'm going to start an FFG X-Wing boycott I hope crashes this crappy greedy company.  They want you to buy first edition huge ships and then buy the conversion kits AAAAND then use 3rd party software to make their stuff work...  what a joke.... 

I've spent thousands on their toys and this just sours everything for me... 

Get your act together FFG!!!  Get this game FULLY supported ASAP!!!  Get the APP fully functioning for all your released products OR stop selling products without support!!!