Sign in to follow this  
OttRod

Thor!

I'm assuming Thor will have the Aggression aspect as part of his hero pack, right?  Can't see him going the Justice route.  Makes me wonder who is after Thor that would incorporate Justice?  Punisher?

I feel like it's a bit hard to define the Justice aspect compared to others in terms of theme (it's pretty obvious mechanically). We know how they've implemented it in the Core Set, but we don't know how they'll use it going forward. IMO Thor *could* be Justice, but I'll agree he's likely Aggression.

Ghost Rider is speculated to possibly be the last hero, due to him being on the back of the box and he makes sense for Justice.

On 11/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, SpiderMana said:

He'd also fill out the roster from this card in the Captain America preview:

mc04en_card_avengers-assemble.png

It just seems the most likely, at this point.

Also Ghost Rider might be after Thor sweet 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:12 AM, SpiderMana said:

He'd also fill out the roster from this card in the Captain America preview:

mc04en_card_avengers-assemble.png

It just seems the most likely, at this point.

That's actually the art that is on the back of the box. But yeah, having 3 Core Heroes + 2 pack Heroes + Random Ghost Rider would be really, really weird. 

50 minutes ago, Abyss said:

That's actually the art that is on the back of the box. But yeah, having 3 Core Heroes + 2 pack Heroes + Random Ghost Rider would be really, really weird. 

I’m not following - what would be weird about that? 

18 minutes ago, jonboyjon1990 said:

I’m not following - what would be weird about that? 

I think he’s saying the image would be weird if they don’t use a Ghost Rider for the next hero.

I’m not sure that necessarily follows, but Ghost Rider is as good a choice as any if they’re working with the current Avengers line up, and he’d certainly fit as a Justice hero. 

1 hour ago, FearLord said:

I think he’s saying the image would be weird if they don’t use a Ghost Rider for the next hero.

I’m not sure that necessarily follows, but Ghost Rider is as good a choice as any if they’re working with the current Avengers line up, and he’d certainly fit as a Justice hero. 

Sorry, yes. Using that specific image on both the card and the box, and then having GR as the only hero in the picture excluded from the first cycle would be weird.