Sign in to follow this  
Dusty27

AGoT 2nd Edition Digital Version by Asmodee Digital!

This is great news. I would love a supported online version (with all the expansions).

My big hope is they make it PC to mobile accessible. I typically play on my phone more than on my computer. If you have to pay for the PC version to access the mobile side, that would be fine with me. 

Would be nice if those who have the game could play it without any future (>20$) purchases, with the possibility to activate the expansions they have already bought in physical edition. 

Posted (edited)

The big + of thronemaster is the community. A high percentage of the games are finished. Bad behaviour, pre-eastablished alliance, helping friends win the game etc are things that are kept at a low level at thronemaster.
It would be a serious problem if players can quit games without serious consequences and are able to make multiple accounts etc. Nobody wants to play for 3 hours and than find out that players cheat or just leave the game.

Edited by Visara82

On 9/21/2020 at 11:59 PM, Amin said:

If anyone has any questions they would like to be asked in an interview regarding this product, please let me know here asap. 

I think what was talked about earlier in this thread would serve for a great question.

What is being done to ensure that things like pre-game alliances, cheating, intentional kingmaking and bad behavior will be dealt with and discouraged?