Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Grand Admiral Buford

Size matters... sort of

Recommended Posts

The movies are full of issues if you go by reality. I happen to LOVE ROTJ. But it has at least on scene during the big space battle where two TIEs fly right through the Falcon. So what, that was my whole point. So what? I still own and watch every one of the movies over and over cause I love space wizards.

 

Also, this was really about the video showing relative ship sizes, which was cool.

Edited by Grand Admiral Buford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grand Admiral Buford said:

The movies are full of issues if you go by reality. I happen to LOVE ROTJ. But it has at least on scene during the big space battle where two TIEs fly right through the Falcon. So what, that was my whole point. So what? I still own and watch every one of the movies over and over cause I love space wizards.

 

Also, this was really about the video showing relative ship sizes, which was cool.

Ah ok, yeah I get ya in that regard, it's just usually when the space wizards comment comes up, its in defence of silly stuff that breaks the established rules.

Technical and special effects errors are annoying, but I can overlook them because I love the story and the universe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wintercross said:

Ah ok, yeah I get ya in that regard, it's just usually when the space wizards comment comes up, its in defence of silly stuff that breaks the established rules.

Technical and special effects errors are annoying, but I can overlook them because I love the story and the universe

Like, say, the Executor bridge being taken down by a Van?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 7:35 AM, Squark said:

Like, say, the Executor bridge being taken down by a Van?

 

A van carrying about a 100,000 gallons of fuel apparently, because there was a stream of fire about a kilometer long pouring out of the bridge! Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rmcarrier1 said:

A van carrying about a 100,000 gallons of fuel apparently, because there was a stream of fire about a kilometer long pouring out of the bridge! Haha

Imperial uniforms are apparently very flammable =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...