shmitty

Wave 8 Stream on 11/19

"Join us for Star Wars™: Armada action on November 19th with a stream showing off the new ships joining the fight early next year. Developers Brooks and Michael will be on hand to show off the new Nadir Starhawk and Onager-Class Star Destroyer!"

When will FFG just admit they're not a company but 3 clowns in an overcoat pretending to be a company?

1 hour ago, Ken-Obi said:

Did they edit the page?  I don't see where it says the ships are joining the fight early next year.

"

Join us for Star Wars™: Armada action on November 19th with a stream showing off the new ships joining the fight. Developers Brooks and Michael will be on hand to show off the new Nadiri Starhawk and Onager-Class Star Destroyer!

"

Ditto...

Clearly someone at FFG read this this thread and changed the article. 

Wouldn't it be nice if they just made a post here explaining the situation...

"Hey guys just wanted to let you know. The "join next year" was a mistake on our side. The ships are still an track for Q4 this year."

or "Sorry to tell you this but the ships will probably be delayed till early next year."

I am talking to you, FFG media person reading this right now 👋 Come on, say something instead of just being a silent spectre

2 minutes ago, LordCola said:

Clearly someone at FFG read this this thread and changed the article. 

Wouldn't it be nice if they just made a post here explaining the situation...

"Hey guys just wanted to let you know. The "join next year" was a mistake on our side. The ships are still an track for Q4 this year."

or "Sorry to tell you this but the ships will probably be delayed till early next year."

I am talking to you, FFG media person reading this right now 👋 Come on, say something instead of just being a silent spectre

Boy, wouldn't that be something.  There's a first time for everything, I guess.

Remember that something similar happened with RitR. They announced it would be Q3. Then it was on the boat a long time, and their most recent article didn't mention Q3 and we got worried. Then it slid in just at the very end of Q3. 

The fact that they removed "early next year" but didn't mention a definite time probably just means they're unsure. So not mentioning a specific time is probably a good strategy.