Sign in to follow this  
NuzakFarnas

Need help with building a deck please.

Don't want to bore you guys with details, but I am living away from home right now and did not take my core set with me. However, I did purchase the following:

-Watchers on the Wall Expansion

-For Family Honor Chapter Pack

-The March on Winterfell Chapter Pack

I know they are very random purchases, but I am only new to the game and really enjoying it. My questions is, is there an ok-ish deck I could draft from the 3 items above I have purchased? Thanking you pros in advance!

Yes, economy alone would be the main issue. There's a bit, but not really enough.

Other than that, you'd basically be making a deck that's 'random Night's Watch dudes'. So you'd basically just look at a making a cost curve, and filling out icons. Throw in some of the other NW cards to fill out the rest of the deck and it would be playable. I wouldn't expect it to do well against any 'serious' deck though. 

You could try asking your opponent to build to a similar restricted list; I.e. Using only one deluxe and two packs.

I've had some good fun building/playing when my opponent and I are restricted although I have never tried to this extreme; it will change up the game for sure but could be interesting if you're both on a level playing field.