Sign in to follow this  
KaLeu

Clearence Sale of 1st Edition at Spiel in Germany

1 hour ago, Flyingbrick said:

I know right? Now to see how bad shipping is to the US lol.

I know.  I forgot what it was (this was back in the 90s), but i ordered something from Germany, and the shipping almost TRIPLED the price..

1 hour ago, Jaden Corr said:

Where can I place my order, dear Sir?

I'd certainly love to see what else they have.

If I could get even close to those prices I'd get a full Conversion Kit's worth each of Resistance and First Order, plus a few more huge ships and some ships for Empire and Rebels I never had but have the Conversion Kit components for.

42 minutes ago, rawbean said:

If I could get even close to those prices I'd get a full Conversion Kit's worth each of Resistance and First Order, plus a few more huge ships and some ships for Empire and Rebels I never had but have the Conversion Kit components for.

Same here, I would get an Empire Conversion Kit right away! Plus some huge ships.

Honestly, my collection is pretty full. The only ships I haven't got at least one of is a Sheathipede and an Auzituck, but I'd legit be dropping enough money there that customs would want a word. Like from those photos alone, I'd be into a hundred, and that's without knowing what else is there.