Sign in to follow this  
CT-4661 "Abbi"

Grand Army of the Republic

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I thought I'd kick things off with some pictures of my brand new Republic Army! I'm going for an early Clone Wars color scheme, where the colored markings on the armor indicate rank, not unit, so to start, here's General Kenobi and a squad of shinies lead by a clone Sergeant with his green markings.

1019191632.jpg

1019191525.jpg

Thanks for the kind words!

I've painted 2 more trooper squads since my original post, but they look basically the same as the first. For something a little different, here's my first BARC Speeder, with the ion gun mounted on the sidecar. I went for a classic red and gray Republic  color  scheme, though the gray is probably a little dark for that.

1019191846.jpg

Finally got around to my second speeder!

1102192357a.jpg

And that completes my two core sets worth of models, so here's the entire Grand Army of the Republic as it currently stands!

1103190013b.jpg

I also played these guys to their first victory tonight, so morale is pretty high! Might grab another BARC for the alternative helmets, and really looking forward to getting Rex in a couple of weeks!