Karneck scored 150

Brova Fett total MOV 50 - 6-5

BrobaFett vs The Jabbawookie

Jabba was 1st player

Objective played - Superior Positions

Brobafett scored 68

The Jabbawookie scored 142

The Jabbawookie wins, total MOV 74 - 7:4

This was a nerve-wracking game which came down to the squadron war and objective due to my inability to walk into @BrobaFett's well-crafted kill zone.  Broba was a canny and skilled opponent, and it took all of my inner Ackbar-sense not to just get tabled by him.  GG!

Edited by The Jabbawookie

2 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Broba was 1st player

Brobafett scored 68

This was a nerve-wracking game which came down to the squadron war and objective due to my inability to walk into @BrobaFett's well-crafted kill zone.  Broba was a canny and skilled opponent, and it took all of my inner Ackbar-sense not to just get tabled by him.  GG!

Quite right on all counts except for that I was second player not first as you note.

That played a pretty significant factor into how the game was played haha.

Extremely well played Jabba. I bet my farm on killing Jendon and cutting your squads off and when Maarek blanked on both blacks and Jendon lived on 1 hull to relay the following turn the end result was basically sealed. Both of us played as best as we could given the non-random elements of the game, which in my mind is the mark of a great game of Armada. 

Special thanks for being gracious about my erratic and stressful schedule this week.

2 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Broba was 1st player

Brobafett scored 68

A 142 MOV should be a 8-3, not 7-4

On 10/13/2019 at 5:41 PM, Green Squadron 3 said:

Green Squadron 3 vs Skycake

Skycake was the 1st player 

Suprise Assault was played 

Green Squadron 3 400

Skycake 0

Green Squadron 3 total Mov 400 - 10:1

I think bidding for second player is going to become more of a thing with the new RitR objectives. Some very powerful combos in there. 

2 hours ago, ChavoGuerrero said:

@CommanderDave vs @ChavoGuerrero
CommanderDave was 1st player
Ion Storm was played

Commander Dave 236

ChavoGuerrero 104

CommanderDave total MOV  132 - 7-4

Dictors work seriously well with some of these new objectives. Chavo did a nice job keeping his ships in formation and setting up the obstacles to cause me the most pain. The Ion Storm objective worked decently well for him. He was able to use the Objective critical effect to pull my Nav token off my ISD, which prevented me from dropping speed. I ended up over-flying and leaving my Decimators to do all the heavy lifting while my relatively unscathed flagship flew off into the sunset.

1 hour ago, CommanderDave said:

Dictors work seriously well with some of these new objectives. Chavo did a nice job keeping his ships in formation and setting up the obstacles to cause me the most pain. The Ion Storm objective worked decently well for him. He was able to use the Objective critical effect to pull my Nav token off my ISD, which prevented me from dropping speed. I ended up over-flying and leaving my Decimators to do all the heavy lifting while my relatively unscathed flagship flew off into the sunset.

It was well played, and those squadrons are no joke. I enjoy the tense moments when things come down to dice rolls and this game was full of them. 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:27 AM, Zamalekite said:

Beginner2winner vs Zamalekite
b2w was 1st player
Objective played - Intel Sweep

b2w scored 142
Zamalekite scored 309

Zamalekite total MOV 167 - 8:3

thanks for the game @Beginner2Winner

Fun game with a well deserved win for Zamalekite. I have done some quite big mistakes in the second half of the game, which had cost me my Raddus-CR90 and saved his Neb, leading to a higher loss than I have hoped for. Zamalekite on the other hand played a great game and was on the winner-side anyways... 🙂

Thanks to @Zamalekite, which was a very good and fair opponent.

Edited by Beginner2Winner
Typo