Alan Noir

Luke and Vader operative release date?

4 minutes ago, Alan Noir said:

In addition to CW delays and recent articles I would have expected them to drop by now. Have I missed something?

Unless they are not released until 1/1/20, they are technically not delayed. :P

26 minutes ago, Alan Noir said:

In addition to CW delays and recent articles I would have expected them to drop by now. Have I missed something?

Maybe?????? So far they are still sticking to their release one or two things every month at the end of the month. Sounds like they plan to change that format, but no new info on that yet.

September: Was suppose to be the Clone Wars, but that got pushed back into this month (hopefully).

October: Think we should get Luke/Vader by the end of the month so we still got a few weeks left. I would not hold my breath they can make it, but there is still hope.

November and December: The four unit expansions and the two terrain pieces. Or so they said in the Q&A, the article for the pod still says 2020.

Feels a little skimpy since a lot of stuff listed has already be revealed in articles. I guess each unit pack could be split in two, but I guess the Clone Wars took a lot out the company and they will have to slow down for a bit (my best guess).......... 

29 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Maybe?????? So far they are still sticking to their release one or two things every month at the end of the month. Sounds like they plan to change that format, but no new info on that yet.

September: Was suppose to be the Clone Wars, but that got pushed back into this month (hopefully).

October: Think we should get Luke/Vader by the end of the month so we still got a few weeks left. I would not hold my breath they can make it, but there is still hope.

November and December: The four unit expansions and the two terrain pieces. Or so they said in the Q&A, the article for the pod still says 2020.

Feels a little skimpy since a lot of stuff listed has already be revealed in articles. I guess each unit pack could be split in two, but I guess the Clone Wars took a lot out the company and they will have to slow down for a bit (my best guess).......... 

They did say the upgrade packs, Luke & Vader, the escape pod and the bunker would all be out by end of year (not to mention the CW). Considering how chopped up December is with holidays that only leaves about two months to get everything out. I just don’t see it happening. Most of that will probably be pushed back. Then the question is, if some of that is pushed back, will that push back on things listed for 2020 (like Rex etc)? It seems like the CW stuff is pushing things like Luke & Vader back already, and if so everything is being part of a domino effect and even the 2020 merchandise will be late.

2 hours ago, M.Mustermann said:

Both the core set and the operatives will come next friday.

You got an inside scoop or something because FFG most definitely said in the AMA that CW, Upgrade card pack and Game Mats are being released 10/18/19 (next Friday) and that they operatives would be later. 

Don't post empty promises without backing it up. 

3 hours ago, M.Mustermann said:

Both the core set and the operatives will come next friday.

Source? This is the first I'm seeing that the operatives will be released at the same time. Usually the rumour mill is abuzz the week or two prior to the release, and they've been pretty quiet. 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:48 AM, Caimheul1313 said:

Source? This is the first I'm seeing that the operatives will be released at the same time. Usually the rumour mill is abuzz the week or two prior to the release, and they've been pretty quiet. 

My revelation is build on hope.

19 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

..., and people who don't do research will be misled.

Well, I guess all those poor misled souls have learned avaluable lesson about life in general and the internet in particular.

And the best thing is, the lesson came without any negative ramifications.

I think it makes sense that the operatives will be relatively close to CW so GCW era payers still get an expansion.  I expect that in the releases in the future there will be larger expansions for CW and small tid bits here and there for the GCW era players.

Asmodee UK release sheet for 21st October is up.  No Legion releases. 

Sort of confirms what many expected - most likely 28th October (end of month-ish) release for the Luke and Vader operatives wave. 

Edited by Jedirev

8 minutes ago, Jedirev said:

Asmodee UK release sheet for 21st October is up.  No Legion releases. 

Sort of confirms what many expected - most likely 28th October release for the Luke and Vader operatives wave. 

If they're released this month at all. FFG doesn't always announce the delays, the Clone Wars core was an exception. 

Besides they might not yet be delayed according to FFG. @_@.