I posted this in another thread on the main page "what should we be trying" and it was requested to create a topic around it.

Miranda Doni (43)
Diamond-Boron Missiles (6)
Han Solo (14)
Sabine Wren (3)
Proton Bombs (5)
Seismic Charges (3)
Shield Upgrade (4)

Esege Tuketu (45)
Barrage Rockets (8)
Perceptive Copilot (8)
Proton Bombs (5)

Wedge Antilles (55)
Crack Shot (1)
Servomotor S-Foils (0)
Total: 200

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

This is version 3.2 of the list and right now my favorite version.

Version 1: both K's had Barrage Rockets and predator on Wedge. No seismic Charges

Version 2: played with the munitions a lot. Electron Proton Bombs, Plasma Torps... this was the worst version

Version 3: switched Miranda to Diamond missiles and put R2 mech on Wedge for some regen

Version 3.2: added seismic charges, removed regen, added crackshot.

This list has a ton of moving parts, but also a lot of independence which is good for the late game. In the most basic way this list operates of supporting each other heavily in the early game to do massive damage, then running independent in the late game for clean up. This list does require you to know your win condition. If you engage wrong, or engage the wrong target it's game over. I have a very good win record with it so far against a wide field, and it's the wide field that has caused me to make the changes I have. 

What is this list trying to do? Simply, it's a control list. This is not a jousting list, it's not an alpha list. What it does very well is control board space and creates space for you to work. Your main goal is to setup double taps with Miranda, keep Wedge alive until the end game, and make sure that all ships make it to the mid game. How you do this is by creating bombing lanes and causing the enemy to either disengage or get bombed. It's a mind game list where you always want your opponent guessing if you are dropping a bomb or not. I often get to the mid game with no shields on Miranda and a shield off on Wedge.... but all self inflicted. 

Obstacle choice: I've opted for 3 big standard rocks. Or 2 big rocks and the big debris cloud. The reason I have made this choice is because of Sabine. I want to have the option to tractor an opponent onto a rock so they cannot shoot and potentially take a damage. Or I want to stress them by putting them on a debris cloud. 

Munitions choices: I choose the payload and missiles I have to be good against the field. Barrage rockets on Esege because he is always focusing, he is the focus battery. His job is to provide mods for his friends and hopefully still have his to launch a barrage rocket. Since he is only rolling 1 die on defense it is usually better to take the extra damage so you can get the barrage off. The Diamond missiles are based on the increase of swarms. They have splash damage which can be very effective against droids, and against beefier ships that extra damage is always nice to get. I only get 2 off a game on average of either missile. The Protons are there for crits against the growing number of larger ships that are going to be down shields by the time you can use the bombs. and the charges are there for area denial and larger damage zones.

Turn 0: chances are you will be first player, which isn't a bad thing. I'm used to flying as first player as I rarely have a bid, so this is quite normal for me. I like to place the first rock just left and up of center, just force of habit, and if there are gas clouds available thats where it goes. I then try to keep a range one and a half distance between the rocks and keep as tight a formation of rocks as my opponent will allow me while also creating a rock wall. Hopefully you will have a diagonal line of 3 or 4 obstacles in a cluster on one side and a quadrant with nothing on the other. This does need to be adjusted to taste depending on the opponent, but it is the rock strategy that has worked for me.

I will always deploy in a corner, and if there is a 2/2 rock on my side of the board I will setup next to it. Esege will get placed R2 off the corner so he can clear the rock and about half way up the deployment zone. Miranda goes right against the board edge and all the way up. Wedge is as far back as possible and facing the rock. I also like to run up the side that has the most obstacles as that is where I want to play.

Check your lanes and really figure out where you want to engage, you need to control the engage. Don't let your opponent engage you where they want too, be in control.

Turn 1: This is not an archetype that your opponent will be used to. There is a very good chance, the exception being Jedi, that will setup in the opposite corner and start with a 1 straight to see what you will do. I always 3 forward 3 forward slam in this situation. If they setup for the joust, I 2 forward 2 hard away with both K wings. Wedge, 1 forward and roll in the direction of the K-wings. You want to keep Wedge alive as long as possible, he is your cleanup crew. 

Turn 2:  Chances are you are now a turn away from engagement. You should be at your pivot point or pretty close too it. I will either 2 bank or 2 hard and conga line the K-wings with Esege in front and Miranda in back. Wedge will 4 forward to get close, potentially boost to line up for one of the lanes through the rocks.

Turn 3:  Engagement. Wedge should be R3 of the closest enemy ship and lock them. Wedge should be approaching from a slight flank or side by side with Miranda, Esege R2, and Miranda R3. Miranda will not be able to get a lock this turn so just focus, and I usually have her banked more than Esege on this turn to help cover more space with her side arc. Fire with Miranda at i7 using Han and drop a shield for the extra die. Spending the focus is okay here since you won't get the Diamond missiles off. Wedge fires with lock and uses Esege for full mods. You should do around 4 damage or so before your opponent even gets to shoot, or at least have them waste tokens/force. Let Esege take the 2-3 damage and save the focus, then launch Barrage missiles. 

Turn 4: Time to control the situation. Start angling the K-wings to setup a screen for Wedge. Drop bombs if you think it will coral your targets. You want to draw fire to Esege to keep them from shooting the other two. Get your lock with Miranda on this turn. I usually will angle away slow with Miranda and fast with Esege. Wedge hides behind a rock or beside Miranda. All within R2 of each other. Miranda should get her double tap off here, 3 die attack with primary burning a shield and a fully modded diamond missile. Hopefully Esege setup a good bump on the target getting focused and Wedge will take another shot. Most ships will be dead or pretty badly damaged at this point. Esege gets the R1 or is setup for another Barrage. 

Turn 5: Bombing runs commence! I like to setup the 4K with Wedge here if possible. Miranda and Esege will drop bombs off to control the rock lanes. Either 2 things will happen,  your opponent will fly into your bomb trap, or they will disengage and wedge will 4K behind them. Esege gives Wedge the focuses he needs and Miranda can get another 3 die attack off at i7. chances are you will loose Esege this turn or he will be on fire pretty badly. If your bombing run worked that 2-3 damage to the enemy which puts you up on the damage race, or they will have split up and disengaged which will allow you to focus on one target at a time. Wedge and Esege should work on taking down another while Miranda moves into position to rejoin her friends. Regen a Diamond charge if you can. You are now in the late mid game. Usually by now Esege is dead or halfed, Miranda is out of shields, and Wedge is missing a shield or is full.

late game: Use the bombs you have left to setup bad decisions. Either force them to disengage or get hit by bombs. At this stage in the game they won't risk getting hit by bombs and will disengage. This allows Miranda to do her thing, R3 i7 pot shot to regen a shield, then pincer the target between her and Wedge for the R1 boosted shot. 

General strategy tips:

Your primary target should be the highest imitative enemy on the board. Obiwan, Anakin, Darth Vader, Sunfac, Maul, RAC, and Soontir. You NEED to exchange no more than shields on both K-wings for their key ace. If they are cagey with said ace, then just burn whatever they approach with. Chances are you can kill with initative.

You want your first loss to be Esege. He is great in the early/mid game for setting up double modded shots. but in the late game he is near useless. Barrage arc will be easy to dodge, and the 2 die gun just won't be enough at I3. 

Wedge needs to make it to the end game. Every game I've lost in all variants of this list I lost Wedge. 

Miranda and Wedge are a nasty team in the end game vs 1 or 2 ships. Miranda shooting at i7 is amazing as she can get the boosted 3-4 die shot to either strip tokens or deal damage while Wedge cleans up hitting hard like he always does at i6. If you got rid of the opponents i6 before the end game you stand a good chance of not getting shot back. 

Use a hit and fade technique with Miranda. Usually for me it's a R1 boosted shot, 3 bank 3 slam straight or bank away, turn. Take R3 pot shot and regen, then turn in to setup the R1 boosted shot again. 

Don't be afraid to let the bombs hit your own ships, unless your shields are down of course. Sometimes loosing a shield is worth the Sabine effect on your opponent. 

Tips against swarms: Easy matchup. Bombing runs and diamond missiles will do massive damage to swarms, the bombs will force them to dispurse, and aside from RZ2 A-wing spam the swarm won't have shields so it's more than worth taking a shield from your own proton bomb if it means getting crits on 2-3 enemy ships. 

Tips against Jedi/imp aces: Engage in the rocks, draw Anakin or Obi into the rocks and use your medium bases to setup blocks so Wedge can punish them. Then drop some bombs to make them disengage hard or blow up. Harder matchup, requires strong planning and foresight into where your opponent is going to go. Use the side arcs to your advantage and keep wedge outside the rocks looking in so he can get some safe picks on the enemy. 

Tips against 2 ship lists: Burn down the large base ship first. You have the ordnance and firepower to make those big ships burn. I have taken down RAC, Dash, Kanan, Han in 3 rounds of combat, all by getting them to engage in the rocks, limit their escape routes, and use my ordnance to deal heavy damage. Miranda will also almost always get the double tap off against large base ships... they really don't like that.

Tips against resistance salad: They usually want to fly in formation, so let them chase you in formation around the rock and remind them why they shouldn't get too close.

These K-wings control a lot of space and there are many places your opponent does not want to be. 

This list does have a moderate to high skill floor. It will take 2-3 tries to get a feel for what it does and how it does it. I originally built this as a meme list because I was determined to make Miranda work. I am happy to report that it's more than a meme list. The last tournament I brought it too I got some looks and was asked to fly something else as 3 of the participants (2 I played) are prepping for worlds. I came in second place, with my only loss coming down to a 1 hull Whisper vs a 3 hull 1 shield Miranda. I made 3 dumb mistakes, and the last two cost me the game huge. (I bumped Wedge into Miranda giving Whisper the kill. Then I rotated arc the wrong way with Miranda and didn't get my R1 shot with no return fire. Then I regen'd a shield instead of taking the R1 focus shot against a tokenless, stressed, Whisper). 

Try it. you will be surprised. 

13 hours ago, CoffeeMinion said:

I like this. It’s a great answer to the question of what to do with two Ks.

@Roast Porg—might be worth a look?

I built it "for the memes" we have a pretty competitive local scene, a little too competitive at times. But I still like to turn around and bring out "fun" stuff, and this just seemed janky and cool.... never knew it could be good lol 

I decided to give your list a try, and oh man I’m really enjoying it. Only played 2 league night games, but I won both of them, and always felt I had the upper hand, even though I really suck at using bombs. In fact those 2 games are the first ones I’ve used them in all 2.0. (First time using K-Wings as well).

1st game was vs a really good player using Rac/Soontir. He avoided my bombs really well and I was never able to use more than 2 of them, with only one hitting Rac, but it was a game changer. Rac was stressed from using Dauntless and decided to go “all in” with a 2 hard through debris, getting his 2nd stress. Sabine gave him a 3rd one when the debris exploded. 3 turns without reinforce allowed me to get Rac to a few hull, while I lost Esege, and half of wedge. Soontir was on 2 hull running scared as I had hit him with Wedge a few turns before, getting a damaged engine crit through thanks to crackshot. Rac died leaving a 1 hull Wedge and 1 above half miranda to chase a damaged engine Soontir, and I was able to finish him, not before making the dumb mistake of dropping last shield on Miranda for an I7 3 die attack, which killed a fleeing Soontir, but also made Miranda give up half points. That was dumb as Wedge had a R2 TL shot on a 1 hull Soontir, so I should have shot with him first.

2nd game was vs 2 T-65, Wedge and ArcGarven. I was able to drop ALL my bombs, and spend all of Sabine’s tokens!

Sabine ion’d a T-65 to go over a rock next turn, and tractored another one on a rock, which he would overlap next turn. And I jammed a TL from Garven who was going to get a r1 shot on wedge. I ended up killing all his ships but Garven, who survived on 2 hull, and lost half points on wedge and Miranda.

i took one pic:

A3458612-AF27-4CEE-9CC1-5A9D9F2D0801.jpeg

Edited by RoockieBoy
Spelling

Quick question: does the diamond-boron missile ability also affect the defending ship? I assume so as it says 0-1 but didn’t know if there was a weird timing thing going on

Also, I’m interested in maybe adding delayed fuses to this list and it made me think - can Sabine be used multiple times in one round if multiple bombs detonate? (Using the tractor token on the first one to then move the enemy ace into range of another bomb only to then get their token jammed away would be pretty sweet!)

Edited by FriendofYoda

10 hours ago, FriendofYoda said:

Quick question: does the diamond-boron missile ability also affect the defending ship? I assume so as it says 0-1 but didn’t know if there was a weird timing thing going on

I assume yes. It does affect the defending ship. I looked up the rules questions thread and found this:

On 10/16/2019 at 8:04 PM, FriendofYoda said:

Also, I’m interested in maybe adding delayed fuses to this list and it made me think - can Sabine be used multiple times in one round if multiple bombs detonate? (Using the tractor token on the first one to then move the enemy ace into range of another bomb only to then get their token jammed away would be pretty sweet!)

yes, diamond boron does affect the defending ship. which is great against swarms, the main reason I added it to the list and it ended up being more effective than the barrage rockets for Miranda which was great.

Sabine affects everyone that gets hit by the bomb. so if 2 bombs go off, and they hit 4 ships, you could sabine all 4 ships

Thanks @Wiredin, I have been testing a little with this and trying out some variations.

Han gunner hasn't proved that useful for me, do you consider that an essential upgrade? I have also really enjoyed utilizing Delayed Fuses on both bombers to add a huge amount of area control when needed.

If Han gunner gets dropped it does open up some extra points, allowing things like 2x HWK-290's with Proton Bombs/Fuses or a Lone Wolf/Procket Jake perhaps?

On 10/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, FriendofYoda said:

Thanks @Wiredin, I have been testing a little with this and trying out some variations.

Han gunner hasn't proved that useful for me, do you consider that an essential upgrade? I have also really enjoyed utilizing Delayed Fuses on both bombers to add a huge amount of area control when needed.

If Han gunner gets dropped it does open up some extra points, allowing things like 2x HWK-290's with Proton Bombs/Fuses or a Lone Wolf/Procket Jake perhaps?

Han Gunner has been key for me. regening before being shot has been clutch. also that 4 die r1 shot in the end game at i7 is pretty good too.

I played another league night game, but the league’s rules don’t allow to play the same lists more than once, so I decided to keep Miranda in to keep practising with her, but swapped Esege and Wedge for Corran (favorite pilot 😉) and Jake. 
I played vs 2 arcs, 7B Mace and regen Ric. Miranda was awesome! After Jake softened the jedi, I was able to line up a han + missile shot on mace, which left the Jedi on 1 hull . I even spent another missile charge for the 50/50 chance of killing Mace but didn’t pay off. Miranda dealt the final damage with a proton bomb. I also tractored Ric on a rock when a 1 hull Miranda was going to get blasted, and she survived at the end on one hull one shield. Jake was a really good support ship fueling Miranda with a focus many turns and Corran did Corran’s things and double tapped twice, deleting both arcs in the I0 attack. I killed both arcs and mace, losing half points on Jake and Miranda. If i can get a few more games next week I might take it to the Spanish Nats.

E532954C-89DE-4DC7-931C-2B96792BAB71.jpeg

Edited by RoockieBoy
Added pic

I'm enjoying the fleet too.  I want to point out how effective Esege is... that extra mod on attack and/or defense really, really helps his allies.  His support has saved me on many clutch rounds.

DBM have been okay.  Nothing spectacular, but it's a nice way to get a double-tap, sometimes going for that extra damage (though it's hard to find a moment to reload the charges).

Han's pretty good as always.  Unfortunately I don't usually do well when I spend a shield for a 3rd or 4th die, but I think that's been dice variance.

I need more practice with bombs, and with running away after the first engagement.  I keep wanting to knife-fight with my K-Wings and it doesn't always go well.  :)

On 10/23/2019 at 4:11 AM, RoockieBoy said:

I played another league night game, but the league’s rules don’t allow to play the same lists more than once, so I decided to keep Miranda in to keep practising with her, but swapped Esege and Wedge for Corran (favorite pilot 😉) and Jake. 
I played vs 2 arcs, 7B Mace and regen Ric. Miranda was awesome! After Jake softened the jedi, I was able to line up a han + missile shot on mace, which left the Jedi on 1 hull . I even spent another missile charge for the 50/50 chance of killing Mace but didn’t pay off. Miranda dealt the final damage with a proton bomb. I also tractored Ric on a rock when a 1 hull Miranda was going to get blasted, and she survived at the end on one hull one shield. Jake was a really good support ship fueling Miranda with a focus many turns and Corran did Corran’s things and double tapped twice, deleting both arcs in the I0 attack. I killed both arcs and mace, losing half points on Jake and Miranda. If i can get a few more games next week I might take it to the Spanish Nats.

E532954C-89DE-4DC7-931C-2B96792BAB71.jpeg

I really like the idea of Jake/Corran/Miranda. I'll have to try that!

On 10/26/2019 at 11:53 PM, Wazat said:

I'm enjoying the fleet too.  I want to point out how effective Esege is... that extra mod on attack and/or defense really, really helps his allies.  His support has saved me on many clutch rounds.

DBM have been okay.  Nothing spectacular, but it's a nice way to get a double-tap, sometimes going for that extra damage (though it's hard to find a moment to reload the charges).

Han's pretty good as always.  Unfortunately I don't usually do well when I spend a shield for a 3rd or 4th die, but I think that's been dice variance.

I need more practice with bombs, and with running away after the first engagement.  I keep wanting to knife-fight with my K-Wings and it doesn't always go well.  :)

The K-wings slam away to the other side of the board two turns in a row can really help with disengage to get those reloads going. and sometimes it's a good idea to scoot away and regroup. 

1 hour ago, Wiredin said:

The K-wings slam away to the other side of the board two turns in a row can really help with disengage to get those reloads going. and sometimes it's a good idea to scoot away and regroup. 

Yup.  It's just not always that easy, e.g. with enemy ships blocking my path, and/or Wedge not being in a great position to disengage (so it's better to keep Esege engaged for Wedge's benefit).

I need more practice with the fleet to get the playstyle down.  Like I said, my compulsion is to knife-fight when instead I need to be controlling distance and making the enemy give chase.  It takes time to unlearn other fleets' playstyles.

6 minutes ago, Wazat said:

Yup.  It's just not always that easy, e.g. with enemy ships blocking my path, and/or Wedge not being in a great position to disengage (so it's better to keep Esege engaged for Wedge's benefit).

I need more practice with the fleet to get the playstyle down.  Like I said, my compulsion is to knife-fight when instead I need to be controlling distance and making the enemy give chase.  It takes time to unlearn other fleets' playstyles.

absolutely true. It has a very different style to what I normally play as well. for example my current squad I'm having a blast with is VERY different:

Shara Bey (50)
Crack Shot (1)
Saw Gerrera (9)

Lieutenant Blount (30)
Crack Shot (1)

Kullbee Sperado (48)
Cloaking Device (5)
Predator (2)
R4 Astromech (2)
Servomotor S-Foils (0)

Braylen Stramm (51)
Crack Shot (1)
Total: 200

On 10/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, Wiredin said:

I really like the idea of Jake/Corran/Miranda. I'll have to try that!

Played the Corran/Miranda/Farrell list this week prepping for the Spanish Nationals and everything went perfect, winning all five games. I beat Republic Beef (Obi, Ion Broadside, 2 Arcs) the three times we played, beat the Paul Heaver World’s list (Sun Fac/Chertek/Grievous), and Blackout/Kylo/Scorch. Miranda was the all star in most of those games, dealing tons of damage. So far I’m 6-0 with the list, but I haven’t been able to bring it to any tournament yet, only practice games...Let’s see what tomorrow brings in the Nationals...

DDCF4A53-6C6C-4487-BA0B-E94F5EFF3E97.jpeg

14490027-F85F-4A22-B704-BCBEEA3BE55F.jpeg

3876FED1-F6DC-4B5D-A880-0CDF27391C43.jpeg

I tried it three times, everytime I got tabled (or close too it) (the corran/jake/miranda). Maybe I just can't get that version working for me. it sounds fun tho. The E-wing is just not a great ship for the cost tho... 

I did turn around and put that away and bring out 5 Procket/Crack RZ1 and that has been glorious! Turns out, even the Dark lord of the sith cannot survive a round where he lands in procket ****. 

14 hours ago, Mistborn_Jedi said:

Can you post specific build you’re using for Corran/Miranda/Jake please?

In Corran we trust

(66) Corran Horn [E-wing]
(7) R2-D2
(4) Spare Parts Canisters
(2) Fire-Control System
(1) Crack Shot

(43) Miranda Doni [BTL-S8 K-wing]
(3) Sabine Wren
(3) Seismic Charges
(5) Proton Bombs
(14) Han Solo
(6) Diamond-Boron Missiles
(4) Shield Upgrade

(36) Jake Farrell [RZ-1 A-wing]
(1) Crack Shot

Total points: 195

That’s the build I’ve been using. Miranda is exactly the same as the one @Wiredin proposed, as I was really impressed when I tried it. Corran is there to try to get to the end game, and Farrell is the support ship,  handing out focuses for the other two.

I had a hard time today in the Spanish Nats going 2-2. Tomorrow I’ll play 2 more games and I have to win both and get a lot of MOV to have a chance to make the cut. Really hard, but nothing is impossible.

I won the first game against rebel beef (Cassian w/leia, Braylen, Ten, AP-5). I killed Cassian and AP-5, but Ten survived on 1 hull, and Braylen was also halved. I didn’t lose a ship, but was 1 turn away from regening above half with Corran so I gave away 40p.

5E107460-7957-4B7C-9706-C9463CD338F8.jpeg

2nd game agains my fellow squadmate, who I had beaten 4 out of 4 times this week. Of course, he beat me in the Nats. 7/8 nattie evades on Obi during 3 straight rolls prevented me from killing the Jedi, so he lived on 2 hull, and I lost.

8DF322E8-9F44-4DDC-8D30-4AEFB89E94FD.jpeg

3rd game against Boba and 2 starvipers I was able to trade miranda for half points on all his ships. Corran stayed 1 shield above half points, which won me the game in the last roll. 

C90F9391-86A6-4F72-9F26-762BFF7467F0.jpeg

4th game against Rey/Poe I took too long to kill Rey, and a full health Poe was able to get the kill shot on Corran on the very last roll as y blanked on my defence dice. 4 blanks 1 eyeball in the last 5 greens...

310CEF54-047B-462F-B120-079869D209D2.jpeg

More to come tomorrow!

On 11/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, Mistborn_Jedi said:

Thanks for sharing and good luck tomorrow!

I was able to win both games in day 2, going 4-2, but my MOV wasn’t enough, and ended up 41st out of 170 players. Not bad, but I can point several mistakes made during the weekend, so I think the list has legs, and with more practice it can get you far. Thanks @Wiredin for the Miranda inspiration. I’ll probably play it a bit more.

P.S I’ll write a pic heavy batrep of my Nationals run this week. Stay tuned!

Inspired by @Wiredin I built my own version of the list. I chose to run Luke instead of Wedge and a Warden instead of Esege. The main reason for this was to have a regenerating end-game piece in the form of Luke. And Esege had to go in order to free some points.

Yesterday I took the following list to a 20 person tournament:

Luke Skywalker (62)
R2 Astromech (4)
Servomotor S-Foils (0)

Warden Squadron Pilot (39)
Barrage Rockets (8)
Sabine Wren (3)
Seismic Charges (3)
Proximity Mines (6)

Miranda Doni (43)
Diamond-Boron Missiles (6)
Han Solo (14)
Seismic Charges (3)
Proton Bombs (5)
Hull Upgrade (3)
Total: 199

The first opponent ran Soontir, 2 Inquisitors and Jendon. As the first game with this exact squad (and only 1 with a slighty different version) I took some time to get familiar with the list. As a consequence I lost the Warden way too early and brought Miranda too late to the fight. I slowly got some work done on the Lambda but I was way behind as I lost half points on Luke. Finally I landed a hit on an inquisitor for half points. Then when time was called i regened Luke above half points and evaded the fire arcs of 3 ships while Miranda finished the Lambda. I couldn't believe it! WIN 72 - 59.

The next opponent had a separatist swarm with 7 ships. All with energy shell charged, Concussion or Cluster missiles. The first exchange went all my way. 2 ships gone and 3 damage on some of the other ships (Diamond-Boron Missiles). Miranda survived on 1 Hull which was very important. This way she could lay a bomb and regen a shield for 3 more rounds. The rest was just mop up. WIN

My third opponent had Sol Sixxa, Zuckuss, Seevor and 2 Z95. The deciding moment was when i chose to fly a full health Luke in front of Zuckuss. Nobody else could shoot Luke and Zuckuss had no mods! The chance to take 5 damage here is 0.16%. The chance to take 0 damage is 46%. So pretty good, right? Well Zuckus rolled 2 Hits and 3 crits while Luke completely blanked. and of course the crits killed Luke! For the rest of the game my K-Wings made a lot of trouble for the scum team but I had to fly more offensively than I'd like and therefore took too much damage. LOSS

The last game was pretty short. My opponent had an alpha strike rebel list. I denied the alpha strike with good slams and made short work of the rebels. My opponent conceded after half an hour. WIN

I finished 3:1 in 3rd place (only 1 MOV behind my opponent from the 3rd round). I was really happy with the performance and I think I could also have gone 4:0. The list is a lot of fun to fly and has legs. Also important to note: I regened Luke in 2 matches from half points to zero points

39 minutes ago, cybu said:

... I regened Luke in 2 matches from half points to zero points

Well done! Regen is really good. I also regened Corran a lot, and he died only in 1 out of the 6 games. In another two he finished just below half points, and stayed at full health in the other 3 games.