Lightningclaw

A question about the POD coops

Posted (edited)

Hey all, I just ordered the three physical coops and a second dice pack for kicks.

In pictures, I see some fancy acrylic dice included with some of the coop packs. Was that a special version or a limited run?

I’m just wondering if I’m going to find some sleek versions of some of the normal dice in the packs.

Edit: No dice are listed in the rules on FFG’s site. But some pictures have them...

Edited by Lightningclaw

Well, I cracked open Nature’s Ire and definitely no green dice. I was holding out hope that maybe I’d get an old copy that had the acrylic dice.

Oh well. What would I have done with 10 green dice anyways? I have 6 already and that’s way more than enough.

47 minutes ago, Lightningclaw said:

Well, I cracked open Nature’s Ire and definitely no green dice. I was holding out hope that maybe I’d get an old copy that had the acrylic dice.

Oh well. What would I have done with 10 green dice anyways? I have 6 already and that’s way more than enough.

there's plenty you could do with 10 dice!
- the four limited edition were shiny.  you could admire the shininess of the dice
- there's also countless fun to be had with fidgety green towers of dice while waiting for the others to take their turn

On 10/13/2019 at 12:35 AM, Lightningclaw said:

How come you have 6? I bought all expansions and got only 5.

56 minutes ago, Alooza said:

How come you have 6? I bought all expansions and got only 5.

My copy of Trollfens had a busted harpy. The green die was missing some paint too.

So when I asked for a new harpy, I figured what the ****, might as well ask if they could give me another die too, since it had a (minor) defect.

I wouldn’t have bothered if it was just the die. But now I have an even number.