Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GalaxyUC

RePrint Status?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Anyone have a line on if they have heard any restock/reprint info about earlier ships? New player here trying to get Imp Light Cruisers and early Fighter Squadrons for retail and not triple price. Luckly found a Raider but stocks do not seem to be replenishing. Not having those Fighter Packs available seems like a big let down.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GalaxyUC said:

Hi,

Anyone have a line on if they have heard any restock/reprint info about earlier ships? New player here trying to get Imp Light Cruisers and early Fighter Squadrons for retail and not triple price. Luckly found a Raider but stocks do not seem to be replenishing. Not having those Fighter Packs available seems like a big let down.

 

You may wanna check with your local game store to see if the distributor has any. If you're in the US, a call to Empire Game Center in streetsboro Ohio may be beneficial, the owner may be willing to ship something out to you or sell through his site. I know we have the fighter packs and I think most stuff in stock.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

You may wanna check with your local game store to see if the distributor has any. If you're in the US, a call to Empire Game Center in streetsboro Ohio may be beneficial, the owner may be willing to ship something out to you or sell through his site. I know we have the fighter packs and I think most stuff in stock.  

Southern California is bone dry for older items that aren't Neb B's or CR90's....like in its entirety within 150 miles of Los Angeles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GalaxyUC said:

Southern California is bone dry for older items that aren't Neb B's or CR90's....like in its entirety within 150 miles of Los Angeles.

Send me a PM for what you're looking for. I'll check my local store tomorrow while I'm there and let you know. I'd be glad to help if i can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, GalaxyUC said:

Looking for Fighter Packs 1 Imperial & Rebel and Imp Light Cruiser

I'll take a look tonight and let you know. I think we have the fighter packs, imperial light cruisers still need reprinted so who knows.

Edited by Darth Sanguis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gladiator (or hammerhead, ISDs and some more) are available in france, (in french) but transport, and maybe custom....

tell me if you may be interested, I'll check with our local stores here to make a list of what exactly is there and actual postage

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Damore said:

I missed the imperial Arquitens Light Cruiser, and haven't been able to find any in my area.  It is said they have reprinted these. 

We had a bunch at our store. I think most of our member have 3 or more. That said, they're gone now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Europe, it almost seems to be a random distribution by country.

When I was living in Paris in '16, it seemed like every store had discounted fighter packs, but there were almost no ships to be found. Now those are almost impossible to find (some joker is selling individual squads on eBay for £12.00).

When I'm looking at eBay, there seem to be a great deal of Raiders in Italy, and even before the reprint, German Chimaera Expansions were plentiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean. It's becoming an issue to the sustainability of the game. They have basically a year between the expansion next month and the clone wars kickoff but they "have no plans for reprints in the immediate future". 

 

Ffg has between 6 months and a year with literally nothing to release aside from reprints and they say they have no plans to do so. Maybe the game really is dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh. I mean there's a reprint problem because they've sold out...that doesn't sound like a dead game. Especially after they sold out just a few months after a reprint several ships:the Arquitens, the fighters, soon to be the Chimaeras again 

They're just finding it hard to to keep up with people buying multiple copies. 

Also, they wouldn't be transitioning to Clone Wars if Armada in generals was dead. That would be wasting development money. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would think the fighters, at least, would be an easy choice to reprint. The plastic pieces are very simple and they seem to require far less materials than any of the ships. They are, at $20, the cheapest items besides accessories but they probably have a nice profit margin. That coupled with the demand should make getting reprints of them no-brainers. 

 

Other ships, I get it, even though the Gladiator seems very popular too. 

Edited by Omnistin
Fixed typos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 3:13 PM, RG1701 said:

Uh. I mean there's a reprint problem because they've sold out...that doesn't sound like a dead game. Especially after they sold out just a few months after a reprint several ships:the Arquitens, the fighters, soon to be the Chimaeras again 

They're just finding it hard to to keep up with people buying multiple copies. 

Also, they wouldn't be transitioning to Clone Wars if Armada in generals was dead. That would be wasting development money. 

 

The problem is that they are literally killing off their audience. I cannot tell you how many posts and threads and conversations ive had with people where they have either given up the game or not gotten into it because theres no ships for sale. Yes, they reprinted the Chimera. But its been over 3 months now since my local game stores or amazon for that matter have been able to get any of the smaller imperial ships or the base ISD. Until last week, if you wanted to start Armada since July, your options for empire have been the Victory, the Gozanti and the Interdictor...and thats it. 3 MONTHS. 

 

That is frankly a pathetic stocking policy. I can understand things selling out. I can understand long waits due to the nature of the models. But getting to 3 months out of stock with no plans to reprint is basically declaring that faction dead. And thats driving players away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JKShulenburg said:

The problem is that they are literally killing off their audience. I cannot tell you how many posts and threads and conversations ive had with people where they have either given up the game or not gotten into it because theres no ships for sale. Yes, they reprinted the Chimera. But its been over 3 months now since my local game stores or amazon for that matter have been able to get any of the smaller imperial ships or the base ISD. Until last week, if you wanted to start Armada since July, your options for empire have been the Victory, the Gozanti and the Interdictor...and thats it. 3 MONTHS. 

 

That is frankly a pathetic stocking policy. I can understand things selling out. I can understand long waits due to the nature of the models. But getting to 3 months out of stock with no plans to reprint is basically declaring that faction dead. And thats driving players away

Have you provided actual feedback?

As in, going to the communication section, and provided such feedback to the marketing and customer service department?

 

I always push for people to do so, because...  unfortunately, just posting on the forum does nothing, and informs no-one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Have you provided actual feedback?

As in, going to the communication section, and provided such feedback to the marketing and customer service department?

 

I always push for people to do so, because...  unfortunately, just posting on the forum does nothing, and informs no-one.

I mean... That would be a completely different problem, what kind of backward company has a community forum they themselves don't read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...