You guys have plenty of stims, so everyone heals all wounds and strain unless you anticipate doing anything stupid en route.

@Von3679, you can narrate medical care as you see fit. Don't feel too constrained in your narration by the use of stims.

There's more RP, but this is the end of the session as far as mechanics are concerned, so everyone's Strain Threshold resets to normal.

@RuusMarev, @Tramp Graphics, @ShockHelix, @Von3679. 15 XP for everyone, bonus 5 XP for Darien and Falmok.

Obligation check: Obligation check: 1d100 75

And now everyone's ST changes again. Wu's Favor Obligation triggers, so his ST is reduced by 2, everyone else's is reduced by 1.

@Von3679, narratively, the distress is probably something about feeling like you won't be able to respond if called up since you're on someone else's ship and away from your personal transport. I'll leave the implementation and specifics up to you, this is just a suggestion.

Everyone active, please roll Destiny.

8 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev, @Tramp Graphics, @Von3679, I believe you all still have XP to spend. Please make whatever purchases you want for this session and post them here.

@RuusMarev, you still need to roll Destiny.

Done. I boosted her Ranged Light skill. Maybe now she’ll actually hit something.🤬

By the way, there's an attachment in RotS that I think makes sense for the team. It's the Squad Tactical Systems:

Base modifiers: Wearer adds Boost to all Perception and Vigilance checks while within medium range of one or more allies also using armor with this attachment. Includes integrated comlink.
Modification Options: 1 Skill (Perception) Mod, 1 Skill (Vigilance) Mod.
Hard Points Required: 1.
Price: 2,000 credits. (rarity 5)

On top of these effects, the fluff lends itself to what Ruus has narrated regarding shared vidlinks, allowing team members to see what the others are looking at. This would codify that as an actual effect available to the team in situations where it would be mechanically/strategically beneficial and not just narratively enjoyable. (fluff in spoiler text)

Any interest?

Sensor and comm systems are common installations on armor, but some groups take the practice a step further, equipping all their members with uniform packages designed to work in tandem. Squads of clone troopers and planetary militia are the most common users of these systems, but even groups of bounty hunters sometimes avail themselves of the advantages provided by operating in tandem. These sensor packages share information with all other nearby squad members equipped with the same gear, enhancing awareness and communication.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Von3679 said:

Does anyone need medical care? Any one have left over wounds they need me to help wif? XD

No, everyone's wounds are all taken care of.

We'd discussed Wu performing some medical care before, not sure if any mechanical steps were taken or if it was just narrative though. The key was that with the travel time and ample supplies of stimpacks, everyone's wounds would be healed.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

@Von3679, I shoulda just scrolled up a bit. :P

On 7/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You guys have plenty of stims, so everyone heals all wounds and strain unless you anticipate doing anything stupid en route.

@Von3679, you can narrate medical care as you see fit. Don't feel too constrained in your narration by the use of stims.

I'll just reiterate the above. If you want to narrate, you can go ahead and do so.

@RuusMarev, @Tramp Graphics, @Von3679, I've been working on the narration, and I may have gotten just a tad bit carried away. It's about 1,000 words long. :ph34r:

For context, that's about 66% longer than the post wrapping up the negotiations.

Do you want the full thing, or would you rather me be far more concise and gloss over it for the IC post and either post the full thing in a spoiler box or in the OOC? (telling me to stuff it is also an appropriate response :P)

I'm guessing it's one of the latter options.