Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter in TRoS is Called ... (now with photo)

Well dangit. The Silencer was the edgiest ship in the game, with each pilot getting better as well as edgier than the last.

Avenger, pretty edgy, but < Recoil < Blackout <<< Edgelord himself, Kylo Ren.

But now, the edgiest ship name has been out edged.

The Sharpest lives are how I disappear.

Edited by player3010587

27 minutes ago, Archangelspiv said:

...and heads exploded as to how they can make it different from the Silencer and the /ba whilst it probably does the same thing as the others. 

2 minutes ago, Archangelspiv said:

Will they keep Emo Ren at Int 5 or make him a 6 in his capsule of bleakness?

Peanut butter, meet Jelly. I-6 Kylo inbound, presumably only 2 force still and NO autothrusters on the ship ability.

10 minutes ago, RampancyTW said:

Why are so many of the new ships so awful?

Because Disney rushed the production of the ST. That means there's way less development time than they need to fill things out the way Star Wars movies normally are. George took 3 years between movies and it really shows. Also some bizarre design choices, which is a pity because there is some amazing concept art from TFA that will never see the light of day now.

Also yeah, FFG must be frustrated at what came of the ships in the ST. Myself I don't hate most of them except that all the new FO ones seem to be ignoring the black/white color scheme which actually looks decent and is a faction defining feature.

46 minutes ago, RampancyTW said:

I think you already know the answer. TFA was a rehash of the OT, TLJ was...(Edited as to not start a was the TLJ Terrible, bad or rubbish or mildly decent discussion).... Disney is like an unorganised University student, it takes an original idea, changes just enough so it's not plagiarism and bam...there is your new universe. All the FO ships are upgraded Imperial ships, except the Silencer but that could be argued is a steroid abusing Interceptor, and same with the Resistance. But now we have the Kuat Libra Fleur TIE Whisper, is it just a new Interceptor to sell toys? 

2 hours ago, RampancyTW said:

Because Disney is mass producing films with little design time. I’m going to try and avoid the judgment statements because otherwise the thread will go off the rails. Just take a look at ANY thread in here that talks about the sequel trilogy and you’ll figure it out.

1 hour ago, Scarloochie said:

Think FFG will make them?  The other SF ship from the poster looks like there's some add-ons around the cockpit area and they just moved the antennae to the other side.

I’m not sure they’re offered a choice. Ship from the flagship line of Disney Star Wars (the sequel trilogy, as they built not only a trilogy but a theme park out of it) and the “toy” dealers aren’t making the toy? The Mouse would be furious.