Ironbudha

Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future..

So we know what is coming up in the 1st quarter for Legion, but what single model or unit would you like to see show up in Legion? The model I would like to see the most is Thrawn. I think I might giggle like a school girl if they ever release him for the game.

What would you guys like to see?

22 minutes ago, Xclbr1 said:

Would love to see Lando and Iden Versio!

Then you may be in luck if the leak is to be believed with Iden. 

My big wish to to get those two missing units announced since I am hoping the come out this year and to see what factor they go with.

After that I am interested in how many heavies CIS will get since they have the spider droid, snail droid, and the hellfire one to choose from.

Third would be them doing a Scum faction. It would be a war crime for them to skip out on all of the bounty hunters, mob bosses, and a Rancor.

3 hours ago, TauntaunScout said:

Reikan or something. A Hoth rebel leader would pretty much let me put a bow on Legion and call it “done”.  

I like the cut of your jib, despite you being a filthy Tauntaun lover.

I'd like this (had Rebel Vets & Tauntauns released earlier, I'd probably be a rebel player, TBH).  I'd like a Captain Terro sand trooper commander even more.

Or, you know, how about Jawas, Tusken Raiders, and Banthas? Or (*shudder*) Ewoks?

Edited by DewbackScout

16 minutes ago, Red Castle said:

Zuckuss and 4-LOM because they are always neglected in every FFG Star Wars miniature games.... 

But other than that, I hope that the rumor about Iden is true and that we'll also eventually get Inferno Squad.

I think the best way to do a mercenary faction is to start by releasing a corps and a commander that work visually, for an existing faction. I'm gonna make "Rebel Scum" using 3x the new alien rebel troopers as mercs, then add whatever looks scummy. Probably start with a landspeeder. Still need General McPirate or whoever to lead them. Maybe just a rebel officer and Sabine would work.