Ship total: 49  Half Points: 25  Threshold: 3    

Black Sun Assassin (48)    
    Crack Shot (1)    

Ship total: 49  Half Points: 25  Threshold: 3    

Captain Seevor (30)    
    Crack Shot (1)    

Ship total: 31  Half Points: 16  Threshold: 2    

Total: 198    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Scum and Villainy&d=v8ZsZ200Z97X116WY150X116WWWWY150X116WWWWY247X116W&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

Not my squad but like this a lot.  spotted this squad online a few days ago and was impressed. hyperspace legal and would be a solid choice for extended as well. thoughts?

4 hours ago, Fippo said:

I have played this list a couples times, and its both fun and seem to create difficult decisions for the opponent. 

cool, be interested in your tactics and setup. as good as cap seevor is, i have only really started to put him into more squads. he ability to disrupt alpha strike lists seems really good. i think at int 3, he can support the BSA's and let Fenn flank or try to get in behind their formation eh?

Most games i have started in a box, spread out to get the starvipers coming from different Angeles. And being cagey with Fenn using Hard turns for one or two rounds to see where the opponent will commit. I usually move Seevor with one of the two vipers depending on where i think the engagement will be. 

The bendy barrel roll makes it easy to either go into a flanking position even if you start head on, or block. 

Edited by Fippo

Was playing this vs some extended lists, I am a casual player who participates in tourneys once they hit. We really have like 15 people here in Lithuania from the two biggest cities who are playing this game.

I only fly scum ships. Fenn was my non fav ship from the beginning. This list is a blast I could say. I do see potential in hyperspace for sure, well for extended, might not be the best one. Because if Fenn predictability at some point and against some big bases. When played a day ago with the guys, I saw some great dice that were rolled in my favor (un-moded through asteroid shot range 3 against Old T = result hit, hit, crit and only one evade). But **** when the shots are modded, u might see really great results. Crashshot is great of providing even that one hit to go through against ships like fang fighter or Soontir etc.

I played 3 matches they were really fun and some mistakes were made from my side. Played the match where I lost was: 3 tie fighters INT 1 / 2 bombers INT 2 with barrages / Soontir INT 6 with predator. 

Took down a bomber, full tie, half tie. Lost Seevor, one assassin and another one half and fang on half. Mistakes against this list was that my viper, bumped for two rounds, could not reposition + focus themselves (at least one of them would have been a great addition). This match could have been won from the beginning, when my opponent on the third movement phase decided to go full in with Soontir, after that I lost the match with my vipers.

However, each engagement was really difficult, but Seevor, man that Seevor, saved one or two hits every round. While Fang fighter tried to hammer on the rest of the ships, coz well starvipers were bit hangovering....

My deployment was very similar from the Video. Seevor I kept in between my ships it looked in that match and other match similar: Starvipers in the middle, next to each other, but not too close. Seevor either left or right (this match it was near to the right corner, but not too close for Fenn to fit into the corner.

I believe similar lists should be doing similar setup, no matter which list you would play against. If seevor comes to fight in early, and uses the crackshot it might do some dmg even after the first engagement, the rest is up to the movement and /dontcare. While Starvipers and Fenn would try to hammer on any other ship. 

In every game, I tried to engage not too early, but also not too late, I have tried to let all my 4 ships to have at least a shot every round. When this seemed to work, afterwards it was really simple, crakshots used, opponents ships needed like 1 - 2 hull before dying, overall really excited to have overcome Fang being non fav ship (still is), but at least I saw potential and going to proceed with it atleast in one of the hyperspace local tournaments.

To summ up, since I played X wing for 3 years now, I could say this list is definetely for more advanced players to play, for someone who plays a lot and knows all the faction ships abilities this is a list he could play and become the champ. For me this list is not my type ( i do like the big dmg output lists with huge hull and survivability so mistakes could be done more often). For someone who likes a cookie cutter, this is an equal list and in some way better than the seevor, torkil, three little talonbane cobras just because of the modifiers and the repositioning.

Hope this gives you guys some thinking when choosing this list. Honestly I had god dices that day, but even if no dmg had been provided, I could manage to get at least one or two ships before the end of time, because this list can hit and if it hits, it is hard to survive the dmg.