Jump to content
i_has_a_flavour

Where are my Solo Players at?

Recommended Posts

I never play solo, I'm boring so much that I cheat ... The app is too much of "rush, fight, rush, and fight again"

But I often play 1vs1 with 4 heroes, the best way to play the game I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rugal said:

I never play solo, I'm boring so much that I cheat ... The app is too much of "rush, fight, rush, and fight again"

But I often play 1vs1 with 4 heroes, the best way to play the game I think.

You're so boring you cheat? lol, what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I play alone, I don't respect rules, I oftenly reroll the X, place monsters as I wish, etc ... since no one looks at me, and there is no fun from other player, finnaly, I don't see the point to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, rugal said:

When I play alone, I don't respect rules, I oftenly reroll the X, place monsters as I wish, etc ... since no one looks at me, and there is no fun from other player, finnaly, I don't see the point to play

Yeah, that sounds awful. If you can't respect the rules when playing solo, why are you even playing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the dice temptation. X’s are random, but I swear I roll more X’s than the monsters when playing against the app.

I once rolled 3 or 4 X’s in a row with Trenloe (In a quest that was full of bad luck for me) so while I try to be as honest as possible while playing solo, I’m guilty of rerolling a few* dice.

Playing with 2 or more is a different story, though. What ya roll is what ya get.

*more than a few

Edited by Lightningclaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Lightningclaw said:

I get the dice temptation. X’s are random, but I swear I roll more X’s than the monsters when playing against the app.

I once rolled 3 or 4 X’s in a row with Trenloe (In a quest that was full of bad luck for me) so while I try to be as honest as possible while playing solo, I’m guilty of rerolling a few* dice.

Playing with 2 or more is a different story, though. What ya roll is what ya get.

*more than a few

Image result for lego batman first time gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play solo, or with my buddy. Just started Nerekhall on Hard last night, such a good campaign. Using:

Reynhart as Knight

Valadir as Avenger/Bard

Leoric as Elementalist

Avric as Disciple

Had a  BIG slip up that I didn't remember from our normal run last year, but won it by a hair. First shop was 2 Leather Armors and Iron Shield so my party is super tanky with 2 healers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...