i_has_a_flavour

Where are my Solo Players at?

I never play solo, I'm boring so much that I cheat ... The app is too much of "rush, fight, rush, and fight again"

But I often play 1vs1 with 4 heroes, the best way to play the game I think.

1 minute ago, rugal said:

I never play solo, I'm boring so much that I cheat ... The app is too much of "rush, fight, rush, and fight again"

But I often play 1vs1 with 4 heroes, the best way to play the game I think.

You're so boring you cheat? lol, what?

When I play alone, I don't respect rules, I oftenly reroll the X, place monsters as I wish, etc ... since no one looks at me, and there is no fun from other player, finnaly, I don't see the point to play

19 hours ago, rugal said:

When I play alone, I don't respect rules, I oftenly reroll the X, place monsters as I wish, etc ... since no one looks at me, and there is no fun from other player, finnaly, I don't see the point to play

Yeah, that sounds awful. If you can't respect the rules when playing solo, why are you even playing?

I get the dice temptation. X’s are random, but I swear I roll more X’s than the monsters when playing against the app.

I once rolled 3 or 4 X’s in a row with Trenloe (In a quest that was full of bad luck for me) so while I try to be as honest as possible while playing solo, I’m guilty of rerolling a few* dice.

Playing with 2 or more is a different story, though. What ya roll is what ya get.

*more than a few

Edited by Lightningclaw

On 9/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, Lightningclaw said:

I get the dice temptation. X’s are random, but I swear I roll more X’s than the monsters when playing against the app.

I once rolled 3 or 4 X’s in a row with Trenloe (In a quest that was full of bad luck for me) so while I try to be as honest as possible while playing solo, I’m guilty of rerolling a few* dice.

Playing with 2 or more is a different story, though. What ya roll is what ya get.

*more than a few

Image result for lego batman first time gif

I play solo, or with my buddy. Just started Nerekhall on Hard last night, such a good campaign. Using:

Reynhart as Knight

Valadir as Avenger/Bard

Leoric as Elementalist

Avric as Disciple

Had a  BIG slip up that I didn't remember from our normal run last year, but won it by a hair. First shop was 2 Leather Armors and Iron Shield so my party is super tanky with 2 healers :)