Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wiljamesroe

PLOT HELP; Clone Wars; Issue of an early Order 66

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, wiljamesroe said:

 

Unfortunately, a secret like this is eventually gonna spread and if it was unveiled that they were attempting this at some point, it would likely end with the order being executed. However, I was trying to think of Palpatine's reaction if the Jedi came to him and informed him of this threat and said as they can easily remove them they will be doing so in mass with clones as they shift back from the Front lines. 
 

Have them look for a Master Slicer who can give them a technical thingy to upload and thus counter the chip.  So they can try and negate the order if it ever gets issued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Have them look for a Master Slicer who can give them a technical thingy to upload and thus counter the chip.  So they can try and negate the order if it ever gets issued.

It's a biochip in their brain, it needs to be surgically removed. Rex, Wolfe, and Gregor did this, it would be cool if they showed that in the new clone wars season.

Edited by Eoen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding Order 66: changing it from an order to the implanted inhibitor chip, was done, because imo after 5 Seasons of TCW they couldn't justify that these clones just would kill their generals and yes, friends, too and explain this to the kids watching this show. 

In the movies we see the clones calmly executing their order. There is no frenzy at all. They follow an order given by the chancellor, because there is no way they would not. Maybe they question it, maybe they don't like it, but they will do as told, no matter what. Most of the Jedi saw them as humans but they are not normal human beings. They are mentally conditioned, highly disciplined, artificially created soldiers. They are a weapon and whoever is in charge can use this weapon as he wishes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 5:31 AM, Vader is Love said:

Regarding Order 66: changing it from an order to the implanted inhibitor chip, was done, because imo after 5 Seasons of TCW they couldn't justify that these clones just would kill their generals and yes, friends, too and explain this to the kids watching this show. 

In the movies we see the clones calmly executing their order. There is no frenzy at all. They follow an order given by the chancellor, because there is no way they would not. Maybe they question it, maybe they don't like it, but they will do as told, no matter what. Most of the Jedi saw them as humans but they are not normal human beings. They are mentally conditioned, highly disciplined, artificially created soldiers. They are a weapon and whoever is in charge can use this weapon as he wishes. 

Maybe, but the cannon answer, is that the chips force them to be this way. As such that is where I operate from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess regarding Anakin's survival is that the bio-chip only operates for a short period.  With the command overriding the Clone's control of their own minds, if it didn't have an auto-off, they would be effectively useless after the Order is triggered.  With the chip shutting down after a while, the Emperor would still have multiple armies available, and could re-issue the command whenever survivors are discovered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pyremius said:

My guess regarding Anakin's survival is that the bio-chip only operates for a short period.  With the command overriding the Clone's control of their own minds, if it didn't have an auto-off, they would be effectively useless after the Order is triggered.  With the chip shutting down after a while, the Emperor would still have multiple armies available, and could re-issue the command whenever survivors are discovered.

We have examples in some of the new cannon comics as to the workings of Order 66, one example when a jedi triggers the order against some Clones serving with Inquisitors, on Mon Cala turns them against the Inquisitors and they continue to target them until they are cut down. We also see one chip malfunction and activate early in the Animated Clone wars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...