Sign in to follow this  
Itti_S

Wedge-Norra List

Hello guys, so here is my first post on this forum! I would love some feedback from you guys for this list I just put together.

(55) Norra Wexley [ARC-170 Starfighter]
(4) R2-D2
(2) Jyn Erso
(4) Shield Upgrade
(4) Expert Handling

(55) Wedge Antilles [T-65 X-wing]
(4) R2 Astromech
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(6) Outmaneuver
(13) Proton Torpedoes

(48) Thane Kyrell [T-65 X-wing]
(0) Servomotor S-foils

Total points: 195

I have been a fan of the ARC from 1st ed and so I have been trying to make it work in 2nd ed too. I haven't play this list much in real life yet but I gave it a couple of test in FlyCasual and it seems to be not too bad. So the idea is that Norra should make the most of her tankiness and stay in R1 while Wedge just flies around and plays a role of heavy hitter. Thane shoots last and he probably doesn't need a lot of mod for his attack dice as his ability is quite easy to trigger anyway. Jyn is there to increase the survivability of not just Norra but the whole list if they happen to end up in a bad spot.

What I'm not sure is that should I change Thane for someone else? I think he is ok but may be some other pilot could compliment the list a bit better?

You have chosen potent pilots, but I think the upgrades could be more optimized - consider this:

Norra with Selfless and Leia should draw quite a bit of heat off of Wedge, who doesn't need any upgrades, honestly.

I kinda like the idea of also getting Biggs in there to draw more heat from the powerhouses - that leaves room for AP-5, one of the best little coordinators around and very helpful for the action-starved other 3 you have. 

Yeah, Lando is awesome. 

I've also been running them with Esege Tuketu in K-Wing, because it's a ship I really like to fly. He gets expensive though, but he is fun. I like Norra Y-Wing too.

• Esege - Perceptive Copilot, Proton Bombs, Barrage Rockets, Advanced Slam
  • Norra (Y) - R4, Proton Bombs, Veteran Turret Gunner, Afterburners, Dorsal Turret
  • Wedge - R2D2

That's 194, depending on if you need/want a different bid you can add more to Wedge.

PS I'm not saying it's good!

On 9/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, Itti_S said:

(55) Norra Wexley [ARC-170 Starfighter]
(4) R2-D2
(2) Jyn Erso
(4) Shield Upgrade
(4) Expert Handling

(55) Wedge Antilles [T-65 X-wing]
(4) R2 Astromech
(0) Servomotor S-foils
(6) Outmaneuver
(13) Proton Torpedoes

(48) Thane Kyrell [T-65 X-wing]
(0) Servomotor S-foils

I like Norra and i feel that she asks for c3p0  crew , all other slots u can change one thing or another.

Wedge is powerfull but lack anything to survive, i would give him r2 , and if you really want outmanouver ( attack from range 3 ) or predator ( ok to go range 1 ou 2 ).

Here one build with the same ships and pilots :

Norra Wexley (55)    
    Expert Handling (4)    
    C-3PO (8)    
    R3 Astromech (3)    

Ship total: 70  Half Points: 35  Threshold: 5    

Wedge Antilles (55)    
    Outmaneuver (6)    
    R2 Astromech (4)    
    Servomotor S-Foils (0)    

Ship total: 65  Half Points: 33  Threshold: 3    

Thane Kyrell (48)    
    R5 Astromech (4)    
    Hull Upgrade (5)    
    Servomotor S-Foils (0)    

Ship total: 57  Half Points: 29  Threshold: 4    

Total: 192    

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v8ZsZ200Z77X120WW18WW4WY5X126WW2WW142Y9XWW6W164W142&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

(R3 is there to have mods when you use c3p0 2 times or do a barrel roll )

ive been working on a nora list aswell, but i was suggested from another user to try noraa+magve yaro and she works really well, and shes cheap, i put marksamn on her just for a bit of extra punch.

as others have said, i like wedge ALOT! but i have found outmaneuver is not really needed alot of the time(and because wedge is usually target number 1.

im working on a noraa + gavin ewing + rogue list its quite fun..