F0RGED

Clone Wars Units Shipping?

3 minutes ago, Ralgon said:

Yeah.

Ffg "here, have driodeka's, b'1's and barcs but no commanders or stuff to get into the game if you're buying in"

Well maybe we’ll get the cores with the rest of the Expansions in 2020.😏🥺😭

1 minute ago, R3dReVenge said:

If they are on the boat then that means 2 weeks out?

Sadly not, more like 6-10 weeks from first listing of on the boat before items arrive.

4 minutes ago, TauntaunScout said:

The core set has commanders. 

That's why this is funny because everything but the core set and phase 1 clone troopers is shipping.

12 minutes ago, F0RGED said:

Sadly not, more like 6-10 weeks from first listing of on the boat before items arrive.

That's why this is funny because everything but the core set and phase 1 clone troopers is shipping.

Classic FFG. They still don't know how to release an item properly.

22 minutes ago, TauntaunScout said:

The core set has commanders. 

Yes but unless it's a typo or just my phone the core set and p1 clones is still "on the boat"

2 hours ago, famado said:

Crashed pod has just been pushed to first quarter 2020 so there's some schedule changes coming up for sure.

Yeah so the only thing aside from what’s in the Core that CW players can expect for the next 4+ months is the upgrade corps heavies. 😭🥺😫

If B1s and Doridekas are released before the core, I dont' know if I'll laugh or cry first.  I know I'll do both, but not sure on the order.  I want my dang clones, but on the plus side, at least I could get some more B1s painted.

32 minutes ago, TauntaunScout said:

We should start a cargo cult about Legion stuff.

I mean, that's proven about as effective for getting stuff as preordering it through my local game store, so I'm down. 

This has to be a clerical error. The date the core was updated hasn't changed, it's been "on the boat" for 11 weeks now. My guess is, now that the other expansions are moving the core set is too and somehow just didn't get included... That prediction for the week of the 27th is looking pretty good. 

Looks like FFG may get this into Q3 by the skin of their teeth. 

55 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

This has to be a clerical error. The date the core was updated hasn't changed, it's been "on the boat" for 11 weeks now. My guess is, now that the other expansions are moving the core set is too and somehow just didn't get included... That prediction for the week of the 27th is looking pretty good. 

Looks like FFG may get this into Q3 by the skin of their teeth. 

Clerical errors and lack of updates in general (in addition to being intentionally vague) are why the "Upcoming" page is a bad place to use for information as to street date. In the past, product has jumped straight from "On the Boat" to "In Stores Now" or has been stuck "On the Boat" for almost a year with no official word from FFG. 

1 minute ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Like those Legion battle mats that got announced a while ago. What ever happened to those?

I had completely forgotten about them. I thought they just had a quiet, disjointed release like the "Premium" bases... But they are still listed as pre-order on the webpage, and those were announced November of last year. I guess FFG hit some major manufacturing snag but haven't given up yet?