frbfli

A Journey Begins - R2D2 & C-3PO

8 minutes ago, TerranCmdr said:

So does Repair: 2 let you put 1 wound token on R2 to heal 2 damage? (So a max of 4 damage repaired per game?)

No. You can move up to two wounds to R2's card in a game (Capacity 2), but you can move both wounds at once, unlike the personnel upgrade.

1 minute ago, Squark said:

No. You can move up to two wounds to R2's card in a game (Capacity 2), but you can move both wounds at once, unlike the personnel upgrade.

using repair 2 puts one wound token on card, so if you do that twice thats 4 wounds.  it doesn't say put a wound token on for each wound repaird, just when using the ability.

Just now, Squark said:

IDK, the way the rules read (to me) says you place one wound toke and remove X wounds.

When a unit uses the repair x: capacity y ability, place one wound token on the card that has the repair x: capacity y keyword, and choose a friendly droid trooper or vehicle unit at range 1 and in line of sight. Remove a total of up to x wound, ion, and/or vehicle damage tokens from the chosen unit or restore up to x miniatures to that unit.

Can't wait for this expansion. I already had some 3-D printed escape pods for objectives and or squad starting points.

Going to pick up several of these expansions to have droids all over the place!

C-3PO, 0-0-0 (comics), K-3PO & R-3PO (Hoth) and TC-14 (Phantom Menace)

R2-D2, R2-Q5 (Death Star 2), R3-S6 (Grevious spy CW series), R2-C2 (CW series) and R4-M6 (Prequels)

I gotta do a Expanded Universe pair of C-3PX (assassin droid from the Dark Horse comic) and R2-MK (Disney Star Wars weekends). 

25 minutes ago, Draycos said:

1st quarter of 2020? I thought I heard it was coming out sometime this year yet... I guess I'll take it off the Christmas list.

Yup, just pulled up a pic from their slide show and it was originally Q4 2019.