7 hours ago, xero989 said:

2x expert shield techs

2x auxiliary shield team

2x weapon battery techs

3x reserve hangar deck

3x proximity mines

2x advanced transponder net

2x linked turbolaser towers

There are also 2 take evasive action, but it a unique card.

I honestly think these counts are very fair, outside of some corner cases I don't see needing more of any of these right off the bat.  Sure someone will want to run 4 Neb B's all with Expert Shield Techs but I don't see a problem with the numbers provided.  I was worried I would be tempted to get a second box.  Hopefully these will find there way into other expansions as well and/or prize support as well.

2 hours ago, Thrindal said:

I honestly think these counts are very fair, outside of some corner cases I don't see needing more of any of these right off the bat.  Sure someone will want to run 4 Neb B's all with Expert Shield Techs but I don't see a problem with the numbers provided.  I was worried I would be tempted to get a second box.  Hopefully these will find there way into other expansions as well and/or prize support as well.

Same - for me, it was the reserve hangar deck.  I can see situations I might want 4 of them...but honestly 3 is probably more reasonable and a better list.

The counts seem fair.

Of the upgrades I would want more of, its Reserve Hanger Deck and Proximity Mines, so I am glad those are the two that are getting 1 extra of each. I could see a case of buying a second campaign in the future, but not really more than a second.

18 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

What does this have again? 

New pilots?

New upgrades, esp titles for old ships? 

new non-unique upgrades?

And new objectives! The biggest game changers imo, and also what I'm most excited about.

Edited by ThatAsianKid1

3 hours ago, drumtier said:

Asmodee Germany put an announcement at Facebook (called "Lila Laster" ) that RitR will be available next week.

ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy

3 hours ago, drumtier said:

Asmodee Germany put an announcement at Facebook (called "Lila Laster" ) that RitR will be available next week.

Don't mind me  I just get excited for any new Armada products. 

4 hours ago, itzSteve said:

My order with Miniature Market has changed from Pre Order to Virtual Order Queue, so I expect it to ship out today! 

Mine has as well. Fingers crossed, now just have to wait for shipping across the seas...

update: shipped so hopefully yours is too!!

Edited by cadetvw

My mind remains boggled.

You mean you don't just put them in a poster frame with a rolled-steal backing?

Costs like $20, anything magnetic sticks to it, and you can take the whole thing out and put it away when switching campaigns.  It is, in the end, just a poster frame with...I dunno, plexiglass or plastic or something - utterly trivial to swap out anything you want in it.  ****, wargamers have been doing that with paper maps for decades - plus side, especially for wargames, is that you can easily "mark up" the map with dry-erase markers...

pic323047.jpg