Sign in to follow this  
Giovanni Diniz

Nant3x - discussion

I think this list to fun game, but I guess it is some much more then numbers.

😁

Nant3x 183 /200 pts 

6 •Sun Fac (54) - Nantex-class Starfighter (80 pts)
Predator (2)  Ensnare (24) 
Half Points - 40 pts 
Threshold - 2 Health 

5 •Berwer Kret (40) - Nantex-class Starfighter (48 pts)
Gravitic Deflection (5) Predator (2) 
Half Points - 24 pts 
Threshold - 2 Health 

4 •Chertek (39) - Nantex-class Starfighter (56 pts)
Ensnare (10) Snap Shot (7) 
Half Points - 28 pts 
Threshold - 2 Health

Update:

Outmaneuver don't work in Nantex 😢 Sorry, guys.

Edited by Giovanni Diniz

Yes. That's pretty much what I said in the Hive thread; you're investing 2 points in him over just a generic Petranaki Arena Ace, but if you think Initiative 5 is worth 2 points, go for it.

Not giving him Ensnare is potentially a good call since he pays an extra 6 points for it and doesn't benefit from using it to the same degree Sun Fac or Chertek do.

I'm not sure if I'd suggest predator or Snap Shot for him, though - you've got so many point spare there's certainly no inherent problem with giving him Snap Shot, and when you've got only 3 aces on the field bonus attacks are always worth considering.

On 9/13/2019 at 4:34 AM, Magnus Grendel said:

Yes. That's pretty much what I said in the Hive thread; you're investing 2 points in him over just a generic Petranaki Arena Ace, but if you think Initiative 5 is worth 2 points, go for it.

Not giving him Ensnare is potentially a good call since he pays an extra 6 points for it and doesn't benefit from using it to the same degree Sun Fac or Chertek do.

I'm not sure if I'd suggest predator or Snap Shot for him, though - you've got so many point spare there's certainly no inherent problem with giving him Snap Shot, and when you've got only 3 aces on the field bonus attacks are always worth considering.

Hmm 🤔 Make sense.

I flew Sun Fac with no upgrades, Chertek with Ensare and two Aces with ensnare on the weekend. I don’t think I would be game to fly 3. I had a 1 point bid because I didn’t bring my upgrade cards and bought the ships on the day. If the other pilots are in a good position Sun doesn’t need to move last. The repositioning from the other 3 Nantes will get him the shot he wants. I’m keen to hear how you go with 3 though!