- Gravitic Deflection

Gorgol
- Ensnare

Stalgasin Hive Guard
- Ensnare

Stalgasin Hive Guard
- Ensnare

Total: 195 points

Even though they can't react to high-PS pilots as well, the fact that I could put ensnare on three separate Nantex for only 6 more points than it would cost on Sun Fac was a definite advantage that let me do crazy things with the board state. I was daisy-chaining tractor tokens through my ships, spoiling firing arcs for enemies, and beaching them on rocks.

It's also something of a high-ceiling list. You really need to plan ahead with the firing arcs. You can't simply take a tractor token in order to reposition, because that token will also force you to rotate your arc. You may have to stay in a less advantageous spot in order to keep your guns on the enemy, or sacrifice a shot in order to reposition for later. It feels like flying Phantoms, where you have to plan your moves several turns ahead.

2 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

Just remember!

If you think Sun Fac's overcosted, you've got a LOT of other options that might actually see the light of day since the I 6 isn't a stupid autoinclude

Nope. Now he's a deliberate and carefully considered centerpiece that you build the squad around.