Back5

Any word on CW release yet?

Eagerly awaiting the release. Currently playing a little here and there on TTS but nothing really beats actually having the models on the table. Not to mentions the hobby aspects like building and painting!

Note: I am starting my collection with the clone wars.

Supposed to be this month.  The earliest I heard was "mid September," so either the 13th or 20th, but it's looking like we'll be lucky to get them this month at all.  FFG has seriously dropped the ball on the entire roll out of the Clone Wars stuff.  Considering how they were knocking out expansions like clockwork for the first year and a half, its weird. 

15 minutes ago, Alpha17 said:

Supposed to be this month.  The earliest I heard was "mid September," so either the 13th or 20th, but it's looking like we'll be lucky to get them this month at all.  FFG has seriously dropped the ball on the entire roll out of the Clone Wars stuff.  Considering how they were knocking out expansions like clockwork for the first year and a half, its weird. 

Seriously at least saying the date at this point would help so we could all just know when to expect them

22 hours ago, TheHoosh said:

Seriously at least saying the date at this point would help so we could all just know when to expect them

Umm.... FFG did state by end of the 3rd quarter, which corresponds to ‘by September 30, 2019’.  So expect boxes on shelves within the next 24 days.  Easy-peasy.

FFG has also missed LOTS of releases in the past, bumping things from "Q(n)" to "Q(n+1)" so there is no guarantee CW will actually be out in Q3, nor that FFG would announce it rather than just... not release it in time. 

But given the RRG just updated with all the CW stuff, this month does seem the most likely. 

23 minutes ago, Mep said:

Will this even come out? Dewbacks got the "endangered species" tag and have been hold up "On the Boat" since April. With the ban on human cloning, I'm not sure the clone war stuff is allowed.

Cloning may be banned, but human killing droids (drones) are allowed so maybe we'll get have the stuff past customs