Jump to content
ThumperLOLZ

New Rules Reference Up w/ All Points and Erratas

Recommended Posts

Sweeeeet got chewie, jyn, and Pathfinders. A little push in the right direction is really what chewie and the Pathfinders needed. Jyn I just thought was bad so I hope she feels better now. And the airspeeder immune to range one is just flamethrowers?

Funny that they really talked about almost everything on Tuesday. Wonder why they just did not drop the sheet that day lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Sweeeeet got chewie, jyn, and Pathfinders. A little push in the right direction is really what chewie and the Pathfinders needed. Jyn I just thought was bad so I hope she feels better now. And the airspeeder immune to range one is just flamethrowers?

Funny that they really talked about almost everything on Tuesday. Wonder why they just did not drop the sheet that day lol.

Impact Grenades, Airspeeder is now immune to impact grenades.  Also immune to sabetours.

Edited by zeromoon17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone see any changes to the RRG other than the points adjustments?  I print off physical copies for myself and my FLGS group, and don't want to waste paper reprinting everything if I can avoid it.  I'll just print off the extra pages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tabletop Admiral updated.

I think I'm going to include some kind of text about erratas under the card image at some point. Gotta think about how to do that.

 

And uh, I guess since my users doubled since these point changes, I'll say smash that Patreon button if you want my imaginary kids to be able to eat dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alpha17 said:

Anyone see any changes to the RRG other than the points adjustments?  I print off physical copies for myself and my FLGS group, and don't want to waste paper reprinting everything if I can avoid it.  I'll just print off the extra pages. 

I didnt notice anything new but I just skimmed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I got to be honest, I’m surprised DLT stormies didn’t go up a bit. They still feel like the best overall choice for heavies, even with the upgrade pack coming.

I suspect that's their baseline for competitive value now.  Changing it just to try and make more build diversity in Imperial lists could really throw off the balance with other factions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I got to be honest, I’m surprised DLT stormies didn’t go up a bit. They still feel like the best overall choice for heavies, even with the upgrade pack coming.

yeah it is still an obviously superior choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see the formerly overpriced comms upgrades all coming down to a fair price. I could actually see myself using long range comms or comms jammers on my speeders on occasion, would still be cheaper than they used to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Anyone see any changes to the RRG other than the points adjustments?  I print off physical copies for myself and my FLGS group, and don't want to waste paper reprinting everything if I can avoid it.  I'll just print off the extra pages. 

The only addition I saw was Immune: Range 1. Unit is immune to weapons with a maximum of range 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Asvaldir said:

Nice to see the formerly overpriced comms upgrades all coming down to a fair price. I could actually see myself using long range comms or comms jammers on my speeders on occasion, would still be cheaper than they used to be. 

Comm Jammer coming down to 5 points is going to be interesting.  I had already been considering them for Tauntauns but now it's almost a no-brainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m surprised Wookiees didn’t make it on to the list, or at least their heavy and I’m surprised that Stims did, but all-in-all, looks good.

Edit: Wait, Stims was the only card to go up, right?

Edited by JediPartisan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vader coming down to 190, with the point changes to force reflexes and saber throw, is really nice. That's a lot of points for either upgrades elsewhere or maybe skim some off other people and add another unit. Either way Vader is coming back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

Yeah, I do wish they would put out a text only version.

I sorta get why they might not want to, but at the same time with as frequently as these updates have been coming lately, it would be nice to be able to cheaply print them at home, especially while learning new rules or adjusting to the latest wave of errata. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...