Sign in to follow this  
MasterShake2

LE Obi, complete with high ground

19 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

I'm gonna try to get a copy once it's out. If it's anything like vader it'll only cost me $200 or so. 

$200 for a little toy Jedi an insane waste of money. Now pardon me, I'm off to commission a custom weaving run of fabric at $25/yd with a minimum order of 25 yards so that my playtime dress-up clothes can have the right look.

20 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse. 

I'm gonna try to get a copy once it's out. If it's anything like vader it'll only cost me $200 or so. 

After that, who knows, maybe I'll take up resin casting 🤔

I picked up LE Vader on Ebay for $90 on the day of release. Buy early before the price jumps up.

As others have noted, $90 is way less than I would pay to actually travel to and attend the con itself.

30 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

I picked up LE Vader on Ebay for $90 on the day of release. Buy early before the price jumps up.

As others have noted, $90 is way less than I would pay to actually travel to and attend the con itself.

That's the plan. I'm hoping it's not too difficult to get one of these. I feel this sculpt will be much more desired than the alt sculpt for Vader given that the sculpt is the only movie accurate version so far.