Jump to content
Hiemfire

FFG Official, Faction art decorated Damage Decks!!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Did anyone grab the images from the article? I missed it!

Images and text from the FFG product pages are posted on the wiki, but not the ones from the article:

Rebel Alliance Damage Deck

Galactic Empire Damage Deck

Scum and Villainy Damage Deck

Resistance Damage Deck

First Order Damage Deck

Galactic Republic Damage Deck

Separatist Alliance Damage Deck

Edited by Nspace
product pages are back up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rawbean said:

The product codes for them are a whole chunk (5 codes) higher than even the card packs, I'd guess they're not due till after Wave 7 and were accidentally  revealed way early.

They could very well just be low hanging fruit on the development tree, developed later than other products but released earlier since they require so little to make/distribute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

I find the Protectorate's fighter for Scum to be an odd choice to be honest. TIE Interceptor for The Empire is also strange.

Yeah, I'd like to see the Firespray, personally. It has the most screen time for any scum ship by far. 

For Empire one I'm indifferent. Any TIE works. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

I find the Protectorate's fighter for Scum to be an odd choice to be honest. TIE Interceptor for The Empire is also strange.

It should probably be a Tie Ln or the Advanced, but I guess Soontir is iconic for this game.

No idea what to choose as scum ship. They don't really have a unifying design.

 

What about damage decks with different ships? One could use the ship that is affected by the crit the most. It would help with not having to read damage cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll join the fray and say I'd rather have an ARC but even at that I much prefer the promo deck I'd gotten. I like all the cards being the same size. I wasn't a fan of the half-size cards. I dig the bling factor. 

The price is right at $4.95. These fit the I-don't-need-a-ship-and-I-did-pay-entry-fee-but-still-feel-I-should-get-an-X-wing-product-since-the-shop-was-nice-enough-to-have-an-event price point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dsul413 said:

They could very well just be low hanging fruit on the development tree, developed later than other products but released earlier since they require so little to make/distribute.

I hope so - wouldn’t mind having them drop sooner rather than later. I also noticed the article still does not have a quarter it’s being released in, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen in an xwing news article.

36 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

The price is right at $4.95. These fit the I-don't-need-a-ship-and-I-did-pay-entry-fee-but-still-feel-I-should-get-an-X-wing-product-since-the-shop-was-nice-enough-to-have-an-event price point. 

Yup, can easily pick them up over time feeling like you are helping the game store. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, prauxim said:

Yeah same here, the big damage decks are really cumbersome

OMG.  You would think they were this big, with everyone's reaction:

Image result for giant playing cards

They are the same bloody size as every other card in the game, now.  One Box To Hold Them All, my furry feeted friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

They are the same bloody size as every other card in the game, now.  One Box To Hold Them All, my furry feeted friends.

Transporting them isn't the problem. The problem is how much bloody space they consume needlessly on what are already often very cramped tables.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DR4CO said:

Transporting them isn't the problem. The problem is how much bloody space they consume needlessly on what are already often very cramped tables.

that and my game bag has a foam cut out for the mini cards. I'll prob get a deck or two anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:02 PM, DR4CO said:

Transporting them isn't the problem. The problem is how much bloody space they consume needlessly on what are already often very cramped tables.

Well, the solution is obvious. Don't let your ships take damage. Easy, right? :ph34r:

So we're not expecting a release date any time soon, then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...