Hiemfire

FFG Official, Faction art decorated Damage Decks!!

3 hours ago, FastWalker said:

Missed opportunity, FFG!  First Order should be using the Tie Silencer, not the TieFO.

Seeing the TieFO used on FO and Tie Interceptor for Empire leaves me wanting Tie Silencer.

No, the real missed opportunity was using the MG-100 for the Resistance and having the back of the card printed with NOW WHAT??!!

4 hours ago, FastWalker said:

Missed opportunity, FFG!  First Order should be using the Tie Silencer, not the TieFO.

Seeing the TieFO used on FO and Tie Interceptor for Empire leaves me wanting Tie Silencer.

I'm pretty happy with the TIE/sf as the First Order ship, but the Silencer would have been cool as well.

14 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

/grumble The ******* Fang is the wire frame for the S&V deck. :( Could they stop with the Mando worship already... 😒

13 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

Agreed.

Would pay good money for a Kihraxz-themed damage deck (God knows it would be appropriate enough!)

10 hours ago, Hippie Moosen said:

To those who didn't want to see the Fang on these, sorry guys. I would've preferred to see the StarViper myself, though again I don't run scum ever. I get that the Fang was Scums first small ship in 2nd ed, but it's hard to shake the feeling that other ships feel a little more iconic of the faction.

Yeah....I gotta agree.  I would've bought a Scum deck, but I just really don't like the Fang Fighter.  So, no sale for me.

I will be buying the Confederate deck, though!  I've already sorted my CIS in a separate container and have all the stuff I need to play the game in that little box (except dice).  Now I can just also have the damage deck in there, too!

$5 is pretty good.  I mean, it's cheap enough to just get for the helluvit.

7 hours ago, NilsTillander said:

If they get released before December, they could be a cheap "top in faction" prize for the league I'm running. 

I did notice that they didn’t mention when it was coming. I suppose it’s possible, though usually they announce in order of release so maybe not?

There is hope though...

23 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I did notice that they didn’t mention when it was coming. I suppose it’s possible, though usually they announce in order of release so maybe not?

There is hope though...

Well.....I don't think this fits into the standard Wave format.  I would think before the end of the year.  I wouldn't even be surprised if it was next week.

12 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

Oh, and Instinctive Aim isn't cheap on eBay.  It's not played a lot, but because of the rarity, it's super expensive.  Most US Sellers list it over $10, if it's in stock.  It'll frequently be twice the price of the next-highest cost upgrade.

This irks me to no end. It’s supply and demand, and considering how often you see this card in lists (basically never) the pricing just doesn’t make sense.

Not to mention that at $10-12 plus shipping, the typical asking price is around half of what a core set can be had for, at which point you might as well just get the whole dang core set!

13 minutes ago, Merrick_H said:

And now the article is removed...  Interesting.

Wow, FFG really needs to get a grip on their marketing. The wave 4 release desaster, and then this. 

As if not there had  been tons of pics on Facebook , Reddit and similar discussion groups already.

Edited by Managarmr
Spelling

8 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Did anyone grab the images from the article? I missed it!

No, but I can give you the TL;DR

Back of the damage deck is themed after the pilot card backs for that faction (loosely). The damage icon replaces the actual icon for that faction.

the ship schematics on the front of cross were: tie interceptor, Ywing, fang fighter, t70, tie SF, delta 7, and vulture