Sign in to follow this  
Boba_xxx

Escalation league

Posted (edited)

So I'm attending a escalation league and looking for a good starting squad and some advice.

Points 120-180-240. The 180 list has to include the 120 league list. Upgrades can not be switched around. Hard core competition.

I can do all factions except separatists and FO.

I would like a 2 ship build for starter, and maybe include 1 more ship each round.

So for 120 points my thoughts are:

Rebel

Naked Luke and Wedge 117p

Two quality ships and a small bid. Good buildings block for later upgrades and new ships at 180 an forward.

Empire

Naked Vader and Sontiir at 120p. 

Good building blocks for later rounds. But I'm a little worried of  no bid, and a more fat ace at init.6 bullying me. Really miss afterburner on Vader first round.

Resistance

Naked Poe and Pava at 119p.

Again two quality ship, flexibility later and a small bid. Would have prefered Nien, but doesnt fit. I have considered switching Pava for the Tallisian A-wing. That would leave 16 points for upgrade on Poe/Tallisian.

Scum

Not shure about options here. Fenn and Old Teroc doesnt fit. Old Teroch and Kavil with some upgrades fit, but then the 180 list seems wierd. Seems more difficult to get the combos going. Not shure what to do in this faction.

Republic

I have been doing jedis, but the first 120 round seems iffy.

Anakin Skywalker (62)    
    R2 Astromech (6)    

Obi-Wan Kenobi (47)    
    Sense (5)    

Clocks in at 120. No bid. Seems good on defence, but I'm worried for offensiv output first round without the config.. Will be great later rounds when the configuration can be added.

So at the moment i'm leaning towards rebels. Thoughts ?

Edited by Boba_xxx