Sign in to follow this  
sirjorj

Release Timeline graphic

nice! one of the things that stands out on this timeline is scums diminishing resources compared to what they started with...

im viewing this as a scum only player so have less to look fwd to than most. Bossk in a Z-95, M3A interceptor, Hounds Tooth...

I can always jump into a new faction right? Nope, not wanting to throw more money into that... sticking with scum till the death :)

14 minutes ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

nice! one of the things that stands out on this timeline is scums diminishing resources compared to what they started with...

im viewing this as a scum only player so have less to look fwd to than most. Bossk in a Z-95, M3A interceptor, Hounds Tooth...

I can always jump into a new faction right? Nope, not wanting to throw more money into that... sticking with scum till the death :)

Sticking with one faction to save money while wishing there was more stuff being released for that faction on which you could spend your money? Interesting conoundrum :)

28 minutes ago, DarthHenryAllen said:

Sticking with one faction to save money while wishing there was more stuff being released for that faction on which you could spend your money? Interesting conoundrum :)

Faction hopping = larger monetary investment than buying what's new that interests you within a single faction when you've already invested heavily in that faction over time. Single faction dedication = easier to budget for fun stuff...

1 hour ago, DarthHenryAllen said:

Indeed. Its a game of patience and value for money for me. I own around 25 imperial ships and similar number of rebel ships from 1.0. chose not to convert them and instead focus on 2.0 scum. I also own half a rebel kit and can play them as a backup faction if I wanted to. bought 2 saws renegades expansions and have never used them :( . Back in 1.0 version I played rebels when I started them shifted to empire and then settled on scum. still have a few ships I own that I have never played (bought them for the upgrades eg. TLT's were a thing back in 1.0).

I just like playing scum so I play them exclusively. no need to keep buying ships when ur shelf if full of stuff ur not using. if I'm still playing in another 6-9 months I suspect scum will have some more options to keep me interested. I'm not playing regularly enough to justify much more $ invested in the hobby. #Scum4life

Edited by Da_Brown_Bomber

Just now, Quack Shot said:

Maybe Force Friday

5 minutes ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

It’s more consistent than I’d expected. So Nantex in the next two weeks? Is that actually happening?

Probably closer to the end of Sept, maybe early Oct if Wave 4 is any indication.

13 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Probably closer to the end of Sept, maybe early Oct if Wave 4 is any indication.

To be fair though, they’ve had wave 5 in the pipe a long time. Something made them delay wave 4. They may not push back all subsequent releases just to keep the pattern synchronized. We may have a shorter time until wave 5 release, lest wave 6 get pushed back to 2020. They said q4 for that one, which means they don’t have much wiggle room if the Wave 5 launch is delayed too and they wouldn’t want a short time between releases.

12 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

At least you picked one of their main three factions, and don't have to wait for FFG to release more prequel stuff or wait for Disney to design more sequel stuff...

11 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

And Wave 2 was rumored to be releasing last Dec 22nd. I don't put much stock in rumors.

The BTL-B Y-Wing Expansion Pack (SWZ48) is releasing alongside the rest of Wave V on September 13th! Pre-order your copy at your local retailer or through our website—with free shipping in the continental United States—today! 

On 8/29/2019 at 12:04 AM, Subhntr said:

At least you picked one of their main three factions, and don't have to wait for FFG to release more prequel stuff or wait for Disney to design more sequel stuff...

yup, im really just waiting for the card packs as i already own all those ships. starting to think i might need more than one starviper and more than one Khiraxz fighter tho... these have become scums cheapest 3 attack generics and are decent in 4-5 ship squads ;)