ninclouse2000

Casian and k2so/Iden Versio and dio expansions

Those would be pretty good mirror releases, as I imagine both of them would be operatives. Not overjoyed about Iden given she's a traitor, but Cassian is a cool character for rebels. 

I had no idea who Iden was and I have X-Wing 2.0, but never grabbed BFII. I do not like her as one of the next releases; Casian and K2 I really like as operatives.

Just now, thepopemobile100 said:

2 questions

1. Who is Iden Version?

2. I know of a Dio, but am I to assume it's not the one I'm thinking of?

I'll hold any remarks regarding my feelings towards characters until this rumor holds true.

1. A character from Battlefront 2. I only know this from the xwing boards. 

2. Presumably someone else from there?

I am.... pretty disappointed if this is true. I will not be buying.

Cassian + K2? Almost certainly buying sight unseen just with that promise. And mostly so I can quote K2 midgame

7 minutes ago, Cusm said:

I had no idea who Iden was and I have X-Wing 2.0, but never grabbed BFII. I do not like her as one of the next releases; Casian and K2 I really like as operatives.

Story hero from bf2. Leader of inferno squad, ran with a droid.

Just now, thepopemobile100 said:

2 questions

1. Who is Iden Version?

2. I know of a Dio, but am I to assume it's not the one I'm thinking of?

I'll hold any remarks regarding my feelings towards characters until this rumor holds true.

Spoilers for BFII story which is actually pretty decent in my opinion:

1) Iden Versio is a Pilot in the Imperial navy who was at the Battle of endor. During the game she witnesses her father do some pretty evil stuff in the name of the Emperor and eventually joins the rebellion to fight at the battle of Jakku.

2) Dio is her droid. he is like a little probe droid that sits as a  backpack when not in use.

Personally I think they are pretty cool characters and a good parallel to Cassian and K2-SO, though I do agree it is odd to put a traitor in as an imperial operative. (I guess Xwing has Alexsandr Kallus as imperial crew and he defaulted to the rebels also...)

Just now, Asvaldir said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the did Iden, but I'd prefer inquisitors as the next operative for imperials. Already brought in Sabine from rebels, it's not much of a stretch for ffg to bring in more characters from the show. 

With all the characters in the OT, Solo/Rogue One and Rebels it is odd and a little frustrating they would go with a character (a traitorous one as well) from a video game first.

Yup absolutely. It's a real shame because Iden and infero squad were pretty cool, but then they had to go muck up the campaign and make her a traitor just a couple missions in. Loads of other imperial operatives they could come up with who stayed loyal.   

We also got the SKU's for them, as well as the info on unit ranks - ufortunately, commanders instead of operatives in both cases...

The full info is:

SWL59 Star Wars: Legion: Cassian Andor and K-2S0 Commander Expansion

SWL60 Star Wars: Legion: Iden Versio and Dio Commander Expansion

12 minutes ago, Asvaldir said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the did Iden, but I'd prefer inquisitors as the next operative for imperials. Already brought in Sabine from rebels, it's not much of a stretch for ffg to bring in more characters from the show. 

My sense is that this batch is all about the new Counterpart mechanic, but Seventh Sister with her ID-9 Seeker droids could have worked there.

1 hour ago, Cusm said:

With all the characters in the OT, Solo/Rogue One and Rebels it is odd and a little frustrating they would go with a character (a traitorous one as well) from a video game first.

Once again, someone purports the bizarre belief that they should publish everything popular all at once and then publish nothing but random trash from  secondary and tertiary media for years after, somehow still sustaining the game... They have to dribble out the more mainstream stuff a bit at a time, while releasing things from shows and video games (that might have limited appeal) a bit at a time. Yeah, I want Lando and his outrageous wardrobe, but the fact that they aren't vomiting him and every other OT character out in the first 2 years is a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

2 hours ago, Shanturin said:

We also got the SKU's for them, as well as the info on unit ranks - ufortunately, commanders instead of operatives in both cases...

The full info is:

SWL59 Star Wars: Legion: Cassian Andor and K-2S0 Commander Expansion

SWL60 Star Wars: Legion: Iden Versio and Dio Commander Expansion

Yup, I am already saving myself money. Iden will not be joining my empire.

Cassian probably will join my rebellion, though truthfully I’m doing it more for K2. Guess I do need to eventually buy me some Pathfinders to go with them.

I am stoked for Iden Versio and her droid. Sure, shes a traitor, but not until after the battle of Endor. GCW Legion is set before that (seeing as Vader and Palpatine are playable).

She will probably give the Empire access to the Infiltrate keyword which would be nice. Also likely a multi-pose TIE fighter pilot uniform with helmet either on or off.  

2 hours ago, Caldias said:

Vader fans are side eye muppet memeing so hard with all this complaining about Iden being a traitor

I know right? Sure she only has less than half a campaign as an imp in a video game, but she starts out as a squad leader of an imperial navy black ops unit, which isn't a place you get to overnight, and only turns after watching and being asked to participate in some seriously dark side inspired stuff.