immortalfrieza

What is the most ballsy thing your character has ever done?

Ahhh, my entire comments gone. I'll rewrite the story at some point in the future.

Edit: It's a problem because there's really no way of short handing this; without dumping a lot of information from the campaign, the gravity of our groups actions taken would make little meaningful sense.

Edited by LordBritish

One in an OT AU was questioned by Vader about the Death Star plans on the Tantive IV. He replied that they had accidentally been deleted and replaced by the latest Zeltron Starship Engineers swimsuit edition. It did not end well for him. Or was is Twi'leki Starship Engineers swimsuit edition? It has been several years and now I'm not certain.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:35 PM, LordBritish said:

Ahhh, my entire comments gone. I'll rewrite the story at some point in the future.

Edit: It's a problem because there's really no way of short handing this; without dumping a lot of information from the campaign, the gravity of our groups actions taken would make little meaningful sense.

tenor.gif

What more can be said?

Our group was delivering a guarding a shipment. that turned out  to be an army of killer droids. The droids sabotage the ship and we start drifting towards a black hole.  After a lethal encounter (one of our party died) we managed to save some of the crew and escape on various shuttles and fighters. 

After realizing that we left many crew members to die my character turns around to get back on the droid ridden ship that is bound for a black hole. At this point he has about 4 wounds left. He sees a group of droids breaking into a room to get to the crew members inside. He approaches to fight them and is defeated in one shot.

We are currently playing Beyond the Rim. 

The PCs arrived at Screapheap point. Met Norta, tending to the wounded, and half of the team went to scavange for Norta.

They failed on the check to notice the incoming disguised Yiyars so they continued their sidemission.

So the Yiyars launched their attack on Isotech, the remaining PCs totally forget to use comlink, so fighting alone. I let the fight continue, and the scavangers arrived after the Courier fell and the Yiyars succesfully broke into the PC ship, and they ran into the retreating Talo and the 4 Trando Merc who is about to throw a Thermal Detonator into the Bantha Can. 

So the Devarionian hops of the skiff (hard athletics) and attacks the granadier Trandoshan. He rolled Triumph on the opposed Brawl check to save the Isotech personel and I offered that he could detonate the the granade on his opponent and the Trandoshans, but he is caught too. He walked out with 2 wound left to the threshhold.

Badass motherfcker :)

My group found themselves cornered in a maintenance tunnel while escaping a detention facility. Imperials set up an ambush and had them surrounded. One player pulled out a detonite charge and clamped his hand around the deadman switch. That thing would have killed every single person in that little passage. The enemy backed down and they got away.

My EotE/AoR party was tasked wish recovering a Rebel recon ship from a lagoon on Glee Anselm. My character, being the hotshot pilot, was flying the Imperial loader shuttle we'd stolen on a previous mission to Bilbringi where we hijacked a comm station to broadcast Mon Mothma's declaration of rebellion to the local systems. Aside from a storm brewing in the distance, things were going good. Our resident maintenance droid had gotten the winches hooked up and we were bringing the ship up into the shuttle's cargo clamps. Then an AT-AT and a flight of TIE strikers arrived on the scene and we had to skedaddle. To get to our jump point, we had to, of course, head towards the storm, which turned out to be a hurricane. I'm trying to do some fancy flying so we don't get blasted out of the sky while the droid tries to repair the hull damage to the stealth ship so it's last remaining crew member doesn't die once we leave the atmosphere. The droid's only attached by a cable being held by our party's former strongman (who left the group do to scheduling issues), so half our party's outside the ship while we're being fired upon by the strikers and flying into a storm. They ended up deciding to instead transfer the crewman over to the shuttle, which wasn't a very easy task, especially when the droid lost his footing and almost went flying. Once everyone was back inside, I decided to take the ship into the storm, which ended up destroying the strikers and allowed us to flee into space once we reached the eye. Got a promotion for my trouble.