Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

The Clone Wars Season 7

1 hour ago, eMeM said:

Most likely this scene happens after the opening of Episode 3.

This ^ and as far as I know I don’t think ROTS actually has an official timeline from start of the movie to finish. It could have been a span of a week to months. TCW team has some flexibility there.

2 hours ago, Tbetts94 said:

This ^ and as far as I know I don’t think ROTS actually has an official timeline from start of the movie to finish. It could have been a span of a week to months. TCW team has some flexibility there.

Fair enough. I'm still in the mindset of this all being pre-Battle of Coruscant with maybe a finale flashforward for Order 66.

1 hour ago, InterceptorMad said:

Fair enough. I'm still in the mindset of this all being pre-Battle of Coruscant with maybe a finale flashforward for Order 66.

We know Order 66 happens during the Siege of Mandalor, though. 

4 hours ago, Tbetts94 said:

Well, since Padme is not visibly pregnant in the start of the movie, and gives birth at the end, I think it is probably safe to say it spans 6-9 months.

Yeah, they COULD say human biology is different in the Star Wars universe, but they aren’t going to after the whole upset over midichlorians.

23 minutes ago, Forgottenlore said:

Well, since Padme is not visibly pregnant in the start of the movie, and gives birth at the end, I think it is probably safe to say it spans 6-9 months.

Yeah, they COULD say human biology is different in the Star Wars universe, but they aren’t going to after the whole upset over midichlorians.

Anakin was gone for 5 months in the Outer Rim Sieges. So she's at least 5 months when the movie starts. Which if she's carrying in the back and wearing loose clothing, its not too far fetch except she's carrying twins, but we'll ignore that lol. So at most the movie spans 4 months since I doubt she'd go past 40 weeks with twins.

Edited by Tbetts94

5 hours ago, Tbetts94 said:

Anakin was gone for 5 months in the Outer Rim Sieges. So she's at least 5 months when the movie starts. Which if she's carrying in the back and wearing loose clothing, its not too far fetch except she's carrying twins, but we'll ignore that lol. So at most the movie spans 4 months since I doubt she'd go past 40 weeks with twins.

Yeah she's wearing a BIG robe-like thing in the scene where she tells him. Rest of the film it looks pretty clear.

20 hours ago, Forgottenlore said:

She was wearing the same, what do you call it, prosthetics? Dummy tummy? In all scenes. It's just clothes making it hard to tell.

xgrblmhcnjg41.jpg

Sketch of the Yuuzhan Vong by Dave Filoni.  The Vong were to be featured in an unmade X-files-esque episode in which the Yuuzhan Vong aboard their scout ship would perform an abduction trying to assess the strength of the Galactic Republic and what the Jedi were. 

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

xgrblmhcnjg41.jpg

Sketch of the Yuuzhan Vong by Dave Filoni.  The Vong were to be featured in an unmade X-files-esque episode in which the Yuuzhan Vong aboard their scout ship would perform an abduction trying to assess the strength of the Galactic Republic and what the Jedi were. 

Huh, so the Vong would have been made canon possibly if TCW wasn't interrupted by the acquisition by Disney?

Dunno how to feel about that. Whether it be bad or good.