Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

The Clone Wars Season 7

While a far from perfect movie I thought that one of the things AoTC did well was show what a terrific warrior but flawed mentor Kenobi was.  TCW continued this, with several scenes where they showed Obi Wan poorly communicating with Anakin followed by Anakin being much more patient with Ahsoka.  

I think he had one of the best "arcs" in the show in that despite all the screen time with untold tragedy and glorious victories, he was basically the same person in the beginning as he was in the end, representative of the ideal Jedi.  Meanwhile Anakin, Ahsoka and even the clones showed character growth throughout the show.  

Probably the various Fives arcs. The Mando/Maul arcs. The Zygerrian slaver and final arc of Season 5. 

Still disappointed that the Crystal Crisis and Son of Dathomir aren't part of the season. Would love to see those fully animated. Asajj's final arc should be ignored...

10 minutes ago, Henshini said:

It's been so long. Any recomended lits of essential episodes to rewatch?

This is my favorite list I've seen, and what I used during an ongoing rewatch of Star Wars with my wife. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/4nrpri/so_you_want_to_watch_the_clone_wars_but_you_dont/

I originally grabbed that from this post, which the top comment and others have some other lists linked. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5vez9y/has_anyone_made_the_list_of_essential_clone_wars/

1 hour ago, InterceptorMad said:

Does that hologram scene with Padme and Anakin retcon him finding out she's pregnant in ROTS? She's pretty clearly pregnant and is even cupping her bump in that hologram, but he very clearly doesn't know till she says it in ROTS.

Most likely this scene happens after the opening of Episode 3.