The__Doctor

German X-Wing Grandchampionship

Last week/weekend the german grandchampionship took place.

We did 2 swiss flights/days (thursday and friday) with a Top32 cut on saturday. 144 people in total were playing.

I managed to get my hand on all the lists, took pictures, keyed them into YASB and uploaded them on listfortress (those I could connect with a player or rank):

https://listfortress.com/tournaments/1006

In addition I did a bit of a generic analysis on the lists of the whole event (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15KoWQjcgZ-v7oJbEQVnmFniBelI3LtKPqex8A_6JG2s/edit?usp=sharing) and those within the Top32 cut (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRXHqt21bHNLX86-Sqj7LgIcDLnsEDAfLiiMN5C_A3I/edit?usp=sharing).

I hope there are people having interest in those things. If you have any further questions regarding the event or data just ask ūüėČ

Posted (edited)

Thank you for all the effort on this. 

Its not easy to input lists, let alone collect ALL of them. 

This is one of the most helpful things any player can do for the competitive community and for the games long term quality. 

You the real MVP. 

tumblr_o37aqq5u5K1utoj9eo5_500.gif

Edited by Boom Owl

4 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

Captain Seevor 
Cartel Marauder 
Cartel Marauder 
Cartel Marauder 
Torkil Mux + Moldy Crow 

this looks like a new strong archetype for scum :) 

Only fair that Scum has a strong jousting build as well, like Howl Swarm or Separatists  Drones with a Relay, squads that clearly say "joust me brainlessly and you gonna die". Still, probably going to be eradicated with the Nerf hammer.

The Sol Sixxa build which i have been flying already since last year, made it to 19!

22 hours ago, The__Doctor said:

I managed to get my hand on all the lists, took pictures, keyed them into YASB and uploaded them on listfortress (those I could connect with a player or rank):

https://listfortress.com/tournaments/1006

Thank you, tremendous work!

Do ranks 8, 11 and 90 really have IG88D crew without an Ig Aggressor in the squad? Maybe I am dumb, but I do not get it, why. Aren't there much stronger options for the crew slot, even if you just want to fill points?

12 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Only fair that Scum has a strong jousting build as well, like Howl Swarm or Separatists  Drones with a Relay, squads that clearly say "joust me brainlessly and you gonna die". Still, probably going to be eradicated with the Nerf hammer.

The Sol Sixxa build which i have been flying already since last year, made it to 19!

Thank you, tremendous work!

Do ranks 8, 11 and 90 really have IG88D crew without an Ig Aggressor in the squad? Maybe I am dumb, but I do not get it, why. Aren't there much stronger options for the crew slot, even if you just want to fill points?

Cheapest way of getting 2 calculates

1 hour ago, Managarmr said:

I had the only aggressors in the whole tournament (ACD-Crabs) so they had any other ideas with that.

7 hours ago, Da_Brown_Bomber said:

Captain Seevor 
Cartel Marauder 
Cartel Marauder 
Cartel Marauder 
Torkil Mux + Moldy Crow 

this looks like a new strong archetype for scum :) 

I had to face that list twice in the tournament. Lost both (second one 65:66).

It's nasty but not unbeatable ... My main problem was that I didn't know it beforehand and was a bit surprised in the first game (**** Seevor).