eliodoloro

FFG Stock is replenished, I've collected them all!

Hello all, I'm posting to encourage people missing earlier packs to monitor the FFG stock! I've seen the recently hard to come by 2nd and 3rd cycles, as well as "On the Doorstep," available in the FFG store on and off over the past week. I have managed to complete my collection (which I just started about 2 months ago) and am utterly delighted.

Best wishes and happy hunting (APs and orcses)

I once bought Fog on the Barrow-downs and The Old Forest, as I could not find them in German back then. The shipping was of course higher, though I do no longer remember how much it was. Just try ordering something, the site will tell you how much to pay extra, before you conclude the order. Some time later I could find them in German, so I replaced them, but I still have these packs lying around.

@JacobSerruys  I have had good luck with 'speciaalzaak Adriansen' en 'summoner.nl' to havea decent amount of packs and fair prices for LOTR lcg forum. These are in Belgium and Netherlands so the shipping will be reasonable as well. IF you want to make a big order the german amazon sometimes is doable as wel.

By the way where in Belgium are you located?  

17 hours ago, PigsAreOurEquals said:

@JacobSerruys  I have had good luck with 'speciaalzaak Adriansen' en 'summoner.nl' to havea decent amount of packs and fair prices for LOTR lcg forum. These are in Belgium and Netherlands so the shipping will be reasonable as well. IF you want to make a big order the german amazon sometimes is doable as wel.

By the way where in Belgium are you located?  

I'm located near Ghent. I know "Speciaalzaak Adriaensen" and "Summoner" and they have indeed a decent stock. I placed an order with Speciaalzaak for some old and rare adventure packs. Now I'm mostly interested in collecting the AP's in the Dwarrowdelf Cycle and the Against the Shadow cycle, but for now I only see these in stock at FFG, so I really hope the will be available in Europe soon :) 

I am still in disbelief that I managed to order and complete the third cycle and finish my saga collection last week. The first time I checked, everything but The Steward's Fear was in stock and I thought I missed it, only to see it back in stock a few days later.

So as it stands now I have full saga and the first four cycles. Plus the Dread Realm for "reasons" haha.

At this point I'm in a quandary, I don't feel like I'm playing the game enough to justify such an intense acquisition of product but when it is so hard to find I wonder if I should keep diving for it every time I see it? I have so much to explore and play as it is. Even if I'm not building decks progression style I am collecting that way (Saga sets an exception) and still want to play the quests "in order" which puts me back in Khazad-Dum.

All that to say I would also encourage vigilance to anyone looking to complete their collection. I have been checking FFG's website almost weekly (sometimes daily) for several months to get to where I am at now with my collection. If you keep looking long enough you will get the sets you're looking for!

12 hours ago, JacobSerruys said:

I'm located near Ghent. I know "Speciaalzaak Adriaensen" and "Summoner" and they have indeed a decent stock. I placed an order with Speciaalzaak for some old and rare adventure packs. Now I'm mostly interested in collecting the AP's in the Dwarrowdelf Cycle and the Against the Shadow cycle, but for now I only see these in stock at FFG, so I really hope the will be available in Europe soon :) 

It often takes a few months I have to admit. you may also try spellenboom. I managed to ****** 'mountain of fire' from there.

I'm in Ghent as well. PM me if you feel like setting up a game once.

Just happened to notice that the US FFG store has been replenished once again. Just about everything is currently in stock including 2/3 cycles, most expansions, and the entire Fellowship saga (including black riders and Mt of Fire!). Good luck and happy buying :)